Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 2. (Read 7148 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
idea of the project is quite unique but it is not enough to conduct successful ICO. Team has to focus hard on marketing
Merit: 11
how this project will look like in 5 years? Curious about teams decesion. how they feel about their project in long term prospective
It will look like the audio layer of internet with millions of users Grin
Merit: 10
how this project will look like in 5 years? Curious about teams decesion. how they feel about their project in long term prospective
Merit: 29
When team is going to the next event? Where will be? And who exactly from the team will take part?
Team recently was in Asia. Just give them a little break Smiley
When team is going to the next event? Where will be? And who exactly from the team will take part?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Team here is one of the best in crypto. But im aware if they can deliver such complex project?
What are u going to do with unsold tokens? I really hope they wont be burned...Probably airdrop? Have u considered that opportunity?
Airdrop is just wasting of tokens. It is not needed at all. Moreover it gives only temporary effect
What are u going to do with unsold tokens? I really hope they wont be burned...Probably airdrop? Have u considered that opportunity?
Activity: 224
Due to what token price will grow? I see the idea of the project is unique. But business model does not provide any valid reason why orice will be steady growing
Due to project development demand for services will grow as well as token price
If they manage to develop a really unique good product, a good marketing campaign should be enough to get a lot of people interested on it and with that the price should grow.
Due to what token price will grow? I see the idea of the project is unique. But business model does not provide any valid reason why orice will be steady growing
Due to project development demand for services will grow as well as token price
Merit: 22
Where may I submit my kyc? By the what passport have i use for that? I have local and international one
I must admit that it is probably on of the most promising ICO. It has all the opportunities to become my best investment
Do i have any coolaborations already? Which ones? Just wanna ensure marketing is working
Partnerships are usualy being announced after ICO. Whats the sense of doing it during the crowdsale?
Merit: 29
Do i have any coolaborations already? Which ones? Just wanna ensure marketing is working
Why do you think your token will be in demand? Whats the need of your token at all? The same project may be implemented  with ETH coins instead of your tokens
It is barely possible as ETH is just a fuel. It has not a specific usecase as the token has
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why do you think your token will be in demand? Whats the need of your token at all? The same project may be implemented  with ETH coins instead of your tokens
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The exciting offer from LetItPLay to all of you is bringing everyone who participates in audio production and consumption together. good project
Any plans to make a hackaton? After ICO. It will trigger the interest to the project among devs
It is not needed here. Project already has experienced team. They dont need big amount of devs to deliver the project properly
Any plans to make a hackaton? After ICO. It will trigger the interest to the project among devs
Pages:
Jump to: