Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 4. (Read 7148 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Who are the concumers here? Who will use your platform? According to your vision surely
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The system that assembles a lot of usefull functions that we use every day is a arelly good idea. Due to current economic situation people would enjoy it even more if it is free. I really hope this project prevails. Good luck!

Everyone wants everything for free of course. But at the same time we need to think about the fact that our infrastructures need to be sustainable, someone must be willing to facilitate and maintain them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Whats the current bonus now? And what will be the next one? How big bonus decreasing?

Current bonus is +10% PLAY. Next (and last) bonus will be +5% PLAY — https://letitplay.io/tokensale
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Whats the current bonus now? And what will be the next one? How big bonus decreasing?
Merit: 11
Project is awesone! I have not seen nothing similar on the market so far
Dont you break the SEC rules? It is quite important.  Due to recent SEC investigations
Surely no as it is utility token. Sec rules apply only to security tokens
Dont you break the SEC rules? It is quite important.  Due to recent SEC investigations

No, we don't  Smiley
Idea is pretty unique and team is very experienced. I think it is enough reasons to consider this ICO as trust worthy one.
keep it up!
Merit: 22
What are the reasons to increase the token price? Due to what value will grow? Hope for the proper explanation
The steady demand for services will trigger the demand for tokens and price will grow as a result
Merit: 11
What are the reasons to increase the token price? Due to what value will grow? Hope for the proper explanation
What are your advantages? Comparing to other ICOs? Whats so unique u have inside?
The idea inside is the major uniqueness projec has. There are no similar project at the market and it makes this ico worty of investing
Activity: 103
This is an idea about media and I am very excited projects that involve to it. I see your roadmap which is designed very unique and easy to understand.  Smiley
Merit: 29
What are your advantages? Comparing to other ICOs? Whats so unique u have inside?
Who is the CEO here? I would like to take a look at his media profiles. Any links?
CEO here os very experienced and trust worthy guy. U may check him on the website
Activity: 490
Who is the CEO here? I would like to take a look at his media profiles. Any links?
Activity: 152
The system that assembles a lot of usefull functions that we use every day is a arelly good idea. Due to current economic situation people would enjoy it even more if it is free. I really hope this project prevails. Good luck!
Activity: 26
Keep working devs, And the result in future  Cool
Activity: 336
Letitplay -Whitepaper Now in Arabic language

Letitplay - الورقة البيضاء الأن باللغة العربية

>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L7o_153oODROKGIQLnCnu19gI_wWLCAb <<

Pages:
Jump to: