Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 53. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How much did you raised in pre ico? what was the duration?
Merit: 0
hello, team. Who share content? Are there people special? do you hire them?
Content Providers share content.. They are a key element of the LetItPlay ecosystem
hello, team. Who share content? Are there people special? do you hire them?
Activity: 252
Team, idea of your platform is new and interesting) do you have a lot of competitors?
it really would be interesting to compare you.. what advantages does Let It play have)
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Team, idea of your platform is new and interesting) do you have a lot of competitors?
When moving to eos platform will happen? That fact u will be based on eos is very promising and unique
It depends on eos itself. When their platform is ready then this project will be able to move on
Hope it will happen soon. Wanna see the whole potential let it play has
U may check wp one more time for that purpose Grin
When moving to eos platform will happen? That fact u will be based on eos is very promising and unique
It depends on eos itself. When their platform is ready then this project will be able to move on
Hope it will happen soon. Wanna see the whole potential let it play has
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
I know team had great experience during event in Paris. What will be the next conference?
As farcas i know they have already scheduled a lot but it has not been finalized
So waiting for updates though Smiley project needs more attention from bug investors and a lot if events could help the team to reach their attention
Merit: 29
I know team had great experience during event in Paris. What will be the next conference?
As farcas i know they have already scheduled a lot but it has not been finalized
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Wish you good luck with your project!And what is the maximum amount limit?

If u mean the max amount tokens to buy then there is no such limitations
What about minimum investment? How much is it?

Wish you good luck with your project!And what is the maximum amount limit?

If u mean the max amount tokens to buy then there is no such limitations
how many users will use your platform till 2020? are there any estimations?
My bet is several million active users. Or at least the same level as steemit has now
Very optimistic. If it is true then it will be really huge result
Merit: 22
My bet is several million active users. Or at least the same level as steemit has now
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Is your marketing ongoing?I can find any review about the project or article
Activity: 70
What was the reasons to change dates? I am pretty sure, that you were well done) But anyway i respect that you decided to work more on it)!

You can read about it here — https://steemit.com/letitplay/@letitplay/official-announcement-about-the-token-sale-main-round
Activity: 70
What an original idea, I would much rather support something as brave/innovative as LetItPLay, not something safe/boring, you know which coins I'm talking about here.
I'm definitely putting money into your ICO. Good luck to us all!

Thanks!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: