Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 51. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I didn’t hear about smart contracts in your platform.. do you use it?
I guess yes, you may check their site to find out about it..
Merit: 0
I didn’t hear about smart contracts in your platform.. do you use it?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?

They are pretty good enough. But LetItPlay also will cooperate with professional studios which can offer real voices for different content

We should first see how well those artificial voices really work, but mostly real voices are much more comfortable to listen to as they can also include the appropriate pronunciation and emotion.
As far as I know it will be available to choose the voice u like in the final version

That would be good. I have tried these artificial voices for various purposes a few times, but it is still pretty awkward. Maybe they have improved in the meanwhile.
I think there will be a big variety of different real voices and persond could anyone. Moreover it is like the thing that also could be monetized. As an example I may "sell" my voice to anyone who wants

I can see the potential in that idea. You could maybe also read out texts, record them and others could consume the material afterwards.
Tell me the blockchain type in Let It Play? What was the reason to make it?
Activity: 252
What programming language do you exploit in Let It Play platform? How much time did you spend for it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Do u have bounty already? I would like to join
As i know not yet. But I think it will be launched later
Merit: 10
Do u have bounty already? I would like to join
How exactly does your widget work? Could someone explain?
It converts any text into the audio file u may listen
In what format will it convert? Mp3 or wav or what?
It converts any text into the audio file u may listen
Merit: 11
Im curious who exactly from the team was present on the conference in Paris? Only CEO?
As I know only few team members including CEO
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Im curious who exactly from the team was present on the conference in Paris? Only CEO?
what was the last event team has participated?do u have any photos from that event?Or report? Anything literally
Team has took part in blockchain conference in Paris. The link to report was on previous pages here
Im curios what will be the next one? If there is a schedule already i would like to take a look
No schedule yet. Moreover better to focus on development right now, not on events participation
what was the last event team has participated?do u have any photos from that event?Or report? Anything literally
Team has took part in blockchain conference in Paris. The link to report was on previous pages here
Im curios what will be the next one? If there is a schedule already i would like to take a look
Merit: 22
when next event? any dates? I would like to participate and meet team in personal
Team has already arranged a lot but has not announced it yet. Just stay tuned
what parthnerships do u have as for now? Where can I read about that?
There are no partnersips as for now. Or at least they are not announced yet
Merit: 29
when next event? any dates? I would like to participate and meet team in personal
what parthnerships do u have as for now? Where can I read about that?
Pages:
Jump to: