Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 52. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
when the final realese? Not beta or alpha but the final and stable realese? till the end of the year will it be available?
I guess in summer. It was said that the first big update will be in summer
Merit: 10
when the final realese? Not beta or alpha but the final and stable realese? till the end of the year will it be available?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do u have some kind of special bonuses for big investors?Beyond the ordinar bonuses. Thx for clarification

During Private Token Sale (we have it now) amount of bonus tokens depends on how much you invest.
Do u have some kind of special bonuses for big investors?Beyond the ordinar bonuses. Thx for clarification
Very good question by the way.. I think no as presale has already been. But still i will waif official answer
Activity: 70
Idea is spotlles here! If there are no postponing with realeses this project will have very bright future
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Whats the total supply?And what will be cirrculation supply?How many tokens do u plan to burn?
I think it is impossible to predict how much will be burned as ICO has not even started yet
Maybe it can reach hard hat, which is not without opportunity. I noticed that a lot of people were paying attention.
Merit: 22
Whats the total supply?And what will be cirrculation supply?How many tokens do u plan to burn?
I think it is impossible to predict how much will be burned as ICO has not even started yet
Merit: 29
Whats u gonna do with unsold tokens? Despite project is disruptive and promising i think u will have some unsold tokens
They will be burned. It is common practice nowdays
Whats u gonna do with unsold tokens? Despite project is disruptive and promising i think u will have some unsold tokens
Any competitors in the blockchain space?How exactly are u unique?Or no uniqueness here? Please be honest
No competitors as I know. As for uniqueness it is fully unique projects. No other projects provide the similar features
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Any competitors in the blockchain space?How exactly are u unique?Or no uniqueness here? Please be honest
I am trying to choose a good wallet. Do you need erc20 wallet? Am I right?
MEW is consider to be good) it is one of the most popular)
I am trying to choose a good wallet. Do you need erc20 wallet? Am I right?
team, what is the maximum of tokens that one user can buy?
I am sure, that there is no limitations. Just invest as much as you want)
team, what is the maximum of tokens that one user can buy?
How much did you raised in pre ico? what was the duration?
I don't remebmer amount exactly, but it is about 3000 ETH.. I guess
What do they accept? anybody knows? please answer
For now they accept ETH only, later they may spread it)
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What do they accept? anybody knows? please answer
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: