Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 56. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why dont u accept any other currencies? Only ETH
It is the most convenient way of attracting funds as it is erc20 tokens
It is a little bit doubtful statement. It is not a problem to add btc as a payment as an example. It would be much more convenient for ordinar investors
Merit: 29
Do u have any partnerships with pr agencies? Or u rely only on your own marketing department?
It is the most convenient way of attracting funds as it is erc20 tokens
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate.
Any plan to implement buyback program?It is very good way how to guarantee the steady growth
Im pretty sure that no because it will make token secutity one. And as u might know it could lead yo huge problems
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Any plan to implement buyback program?It is very good way how to guarantee the steady growth

We are discussing it.

I want to invest with PayPal.Any way to do that? Do u accept fiat at all?

At the moment we accept only ETH
What will increase the token value?Dont really understand why token will rise in price. I see who will use this proj but dont ubderstand due to what will be growth
The steady users' demand will increase the token price. U have just to realize how huge pitential user base this project has
Agree with u. Accirding to the development the user base will grow and price per tok. as well
Merit: 22
What will increase the token value?Dont really understand why token will rise in price. I see who will use this proj but dont ubderstand due to what will be growth
The steady users' demand will increase the token price. U have just to realize how huge pitential user base this project has
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Only crypto accepted here. Moreover - only ETH
Where u gonna store the collected ETH?Parity multisig is still vulnurable. Thats why question of safe ETH storing arises..
Well. Trezor or ledger then. I dont think it will ve a big problem for the team
Where u gonna store the collected ETH?Parity multisig is still vulnurable. Thats why question of safe ETH storing arises..
Whats the major usecase ur project has?The main service u gonna provide?And do u need a licence for that?
Social audio content bligging) i guess it is the best definition. No licence is needed for that
Whats the major usecase ur project has?The main service u gonna provide?And do u need a licence for that?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If there is an ability to communicate between users? Is it like network?
Good question by the way. If im not mistaken there is no such feature in steemit.
Merit: 11
Your platform is amazing, guys) keep developing it)   Cool
If there is an ability to communicate between users? Is it like network?
You can interact with other ecosystem participants
Pages:
Jump to: