Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★ - page 10. (Read 3864 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
If I understood correctly you will implement AI and computer learning to scale and that will be embedded on the CryptoDNA stack ? Would love to see more technical information about these, just for curiosity.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bringing descentralization and cheap payments to short term home rental industry on a global scale can definitely raise the performance bar up for these who rent their spaces and the existing similar businesses. Well done.
Activity: 51

I'm taking a part on the telegram bounty why there are not many people on the current channel ? There is any other private for investors?
copper member
Activity: 84
copper member
We are looking ICO Campaign Manager for Chinese Community, if anyone interested please contact in pm .
copper member
I am new in this "airdrop" area so.. Do I need to do anything after registering in the airdrop? Goodluck to everyone!

I'm looking to participe of the bounties too, were can I find that info ? probably if you add it to the main page is easier to be found.

You can find all Bounties info on our official Bounty Thread as mentioned below & thanks for suggestion we will put it into  Main page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-bounty-cryptobnb-disrupting-home-rental-platform-2561703
copper member
copper member
copper member
I am new in this "airdrop" area so.. Do I need to do anything after registering in the airdrop? Goodluck to everyone!

Hi all the instruction regarding AIRDROP is on below thread please post on Bounty /Airdrop thread & Campaign Manager will surely assist you .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-bounty-cryptobnb-disrupting-home-rental-platform-2561703
Activity: 29
Can I join being a newbie? Thanks.
Activity: 24
Joined the airdrop, nice whitepaper too!
Activity: 42
Saw a very similar project on a crypto blog today, with travel industry facilitated by technology you have a monster here, good luck. Looking forward to be part of the project.
Activity: 26

I'm looking to participe of the bounties too, were can I find that info ? probably if you add it to the main page is easier to be found.
Activity: 8
Activity: 51
Saw the entry in mercury news, going to keep an eye in this project as curretny airbnb is doing a bad running on customer services.
copper member
copper member
Decided to support the project CRYPTOBNBICO, it looks like he has a future. Do I have to be always logged in to my MEW wallet?

Thanks for supporting , you don't need to be always logged in to your MEW .
Activity: 7
Decided to support the project CRYPTOBNBICO, it looks like he has a future. Do I have to be always logged in to my MEW wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: