Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★ - page 9. (Read 3866 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why does the thread look like it is only filled with a number of newbie and jr.member accounts who seem to be talking to themselves ?  Roll Eyes
With the advent of ICO pump services,this is expected.
Anyway,promising project OP,you deserve a wider audience and some promotion.I don't know why haven't you started promoting it on a larger scale.Unlike low level ICO's ,this project is actually doing something worthwhile.

I know I'm noob but this project is promising indeed, as I'm looking to earn some money by investing in ICO's and participating in bounties.
The fact AirBnb is doing a really bad job related to it's customer service and being involved in shady things, a similar project based in blockchain features as you say is just really good.
Besides others like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-bee-token-housing-rentals-on-the-blockchain-decentralized-airbnb-2213527 <- the bee token, takes your own conclusions.

Thank you for your comments , Our ICO didnt start yet ( will start 15th Jan) and maybe that is why you didn't hear much hype. We have been covered by Forbes, The Street, The Express, Trend Digital ,  IBT & many more .

Our platform is  managed by senior members from booking.com and Amazon and we rely on technology breakthrough. Our intention is not to focus on commercial Ads to promote ourselves as know that we bring lots of value. Please read more on our website updates daily on cryptobnb.io
copper member
How many days before this ICO starts ? Current values on tokens ?

ICO Will start on 25th  February 2018 01:00 Pm ( UTC)

1 Ckey = 0.08 $

Register Now to Capture your added 50 % Bonus Value

copper member
Are you accepting BTC payments or only ETH ?

We accept only ETH payments  .
copper member
If I understood correctly you will implement AI and computer learning to scale and that will be embedded on the CryptoDNA stack ? Would love to see more technical information about these, just for curiosity.

you can find all technical details on whitepaper please have a look

http://cryptobnb.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CryptoBnb-Whitepaper-v3.4.pdf
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Why does the thread look like it is only filled with a number of newbie and jr.member accounts who seem to be talking to themselves ?  Roll Eyes
Anyway,promising project OP,you deserve a wider audience and some promotion.I don't know why haven't you started promoting it on a larger scale.Unlike low level ICO's ,this project is actually doing something worthwhile.

I know I'm noob but this project is promising indeed, as I'm looking to earn some money by investing in ICO's and participating in bounties.
The fact AirBnb is doing a really bad job related to it's customer service and being involved in shady things, a similar project based in blockchain features as you say is just really good.
Besides others like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-bee-token-housing-rentals-on-the-blockchain-decentralized-airbnb-2213527 <- the bee token, takes your own conclusions.
Activity: 29
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
You must meet certain requirements to be listed on coinmarketcap. Basically once the tokens can be traded and have trading volume, it will be listed on coinmarketcap. Tokens will be traded after the ICO ends, so when does hardcap reach and become a public favorite?

Huh? I think nothing has to do to with coinmarketcap, this is based in ETH blockchain not BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
You must meet certain requirements to be listed on coinmarketcap. Basically once the tokens can be traded and have trading volume, it will be listed on coinmarketcap. Tokens will be traded after the ICO ends, so when does hardcap reach and become a public favorite?
How many days before this ICO starts ? Current values on tokens ?
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
we are a team ready to make the left translations of ANN and BOUNTY thread if interested get back to my privcate messages. I only see Russian that has been done.

It would be good if you can specify which languages do you want to translate?
On the official web-site, apart from Russian I see also Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Korean which is not bad!
http://cryptobnb.io/
If you can suggest any other language - you can write here or PM Cryptobnb manager.
Activity: 56
we are a team ready to make the left translations of ANN and BOUNTY thread if interested get back to my privcate messages. I only see Russian that has been done.
Activity: 55
Are you accepting BTC payments or only ETH ?
Activity: 5
I am very interested and waiting for more information about this project. Is there a list of participants? good luck to me!
Activity: 56
Is there such thing as an investor newsletter you can e-mail ? I don't read the forum that often and that can be bad when investing
Activity: 737
Merit: 551

I'm taking a part on the telegram bounty why there are not many people on the current channel ? There is any other private for investors?

If I read in the main page that pre-sale will be running 1 weeks and pre-sale institutional will be running 1 weeks too
I hope of this project will be success in the future.
Activity: 52
Very cool you are on Forbes. Great projects need great people behind it, I have a place for your project in my portfolio. Best of luck
Activity: 45
When does the App will be avaialble for usage ? You won't be running it before the ICO ?

Got the same question, like tangible stuff, the end product seems to be the app though so it's expected to be launched in a while i guess...
Activity: 52
When does the App will be avaialble for usage ? You won't be running it before the ICO ?
Activity: 50
Looking foward to hear updates, I would like to help to spread the word over on Crypto BnB I will and become investor now I'm doing a good entry for blog bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: