Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★ - page 8. (Read 3864 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
30 % bonus means I will get 30% more of tokens than my investment if I do it before or after January 15th?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We are looking CryptoBnB ICO Campaign Manager for Chinese Community, if anyone interested please contact in pm .
copper member
CryptoDNA® Smart Wallet 

copper member
CRYPTOBNB ,The Solution  

CryptoBnB will build a smart platform that serves a growing market segment. The platform will develop tools
that will make the market grow in a more transparent, user-friendly manner. CryptoBnB will attempt to
resolve the technological gaps in the current short-term rental platforms. The CryptoBnB platform will aim to
drastically improve the user experience within the peer-to-peer rental market by implementing the following
technological advancements:

● Blockchain (smart contracts)

Interplanetary File System (IPFS)
Artificial Intelligence
● Big Data
copper member
ICO will Start 25th February 2018, 02:00 PM UTC

copper member
copper member
Changing the Travel Market @ CRYPTOBNB 

CryptoBnB is addressing three of the most pertinent problems in short-term real estate with its decentralized blockchain platform: guaranteeing reputable hosts & travelers, lengthy search times for the perfect property and high middleman commissions.
Activity: 28
still keeping my eyes locked on this, something good is up with this one.
copper member
ICO will Start 25th February 2018, 01:00 PM UTC

copper member
Any reference for us to see which public famouses are backing up this project?

The revolutionary CryptoBnB platform is influenced by our advisors from Booking.com and Amazon.com.for more information please visit Cryptobnb.io
Activity: 22
just started to make the dutch translation when we'l be able to cash in our tokens ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
If I want to join, can I pay with bitcoin ? Got a couple more of questions, who is the point of contact for this campaign ? I will PM you

You should contact CryptoBnB for questions related not me. And bitcoin payment is not allowed yet.

Check CryptoBnB.io for more information.

Activity: 51
Activity: 45
If I want to join, can I pay with bitcoin ? Got a couple more of questions, who is the point of contact for this campaign ? I will PM you
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: