Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★ - page 7. (Read 3864 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
copper member
copper member
copper member
Cheddar TV live Interview with Tariq Alwahedi Founder of CryptoBnB, discussing  the power of CryptoDna protocol in the short home rental  industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocLx6vULW8w&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Nice  am very confident of the success of this project and see future in home rentals based on blockchain

Excelent project to fight against the plague of AirBNB...  hope for the success of this project.

You think people are idiots here ? How hard it is to figure out you are a bunch of shills trying to talk to each other ? Just look at your post history you are indeed alt accounts of each other farmed for ICO pumping services.
It's sick how such established companies like CryptoBnB which promise to take over AirBnb uses ICO pumping services to keep themselves on the top.I don't know why would someone take this project seriously when they clearly can't follow the forum's basic etiquette.
Activity: 88
Nice  am very confident of the success of this project and see future in home rentals based on blockchain
Activity: 48
Excelent project to fight against the plague of AirBNB...  hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Nice video, I posted it to my Steemit blog
https://steemit.com/ico/@flodner/what-is-cryptodna

Cryptobnb is especially actual these days when there are holidays like New Year holidays and it's harder to find place to stay with the help of airbnb, boooking, galahotels.
Actually Galahotels is my favorite place for this, but I hope that next year I'll be able to use Cryptobnb
Activity: 62
CryptoDNA® Smart Wallet 

Just watched the video,  good and short explain of what the team is going to do.
copper member
I made a small investment, when does my address will get the tokens credited? Is it anytime before or after ICO ? I sent an email in regards of this earlier.

Where exactly you have made payment ? CrytoBnB ICo will start 14th February 2018. Approved accounts will be allocated tokens to the wallets they specified in maximum 1 week.
copper member
What's the plan to overcome against Airbnb?

Even though short-term rental platforms have attained success by providing access to short-stay accommodations, the results of the SWOT analysis show that there is a pressing need for the adoption of a new model that will address the gaps in the existing platforms. CryptoBnB will be built on the already functioning short-term rental model but with the introduction of advanced technology based on blockchain power, AI and big data. These features will allow our marketplace to catapult to success with growing demand, new acquisitions and novel products and services within the sector. This innovative approach to short-term renting will make CryptoBnB a leading competitor in the short-term rental market. CryptoBnB is developing a unique proprietary application called CryptoDNA™ (patent pending), a feature that traditional hotels and rent-sharing sites such as Airbnb, HomeAway, Room Ram, FlatClub, and Wimdu.com are not currently using. The following schematic shows how CryptoBnB will address the current technological gaps of
existing platforms.

For more information pleasse read our Whitepaper

https://cryptobnb.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CryptoBnb-Whitepaper-v3.4.pdf

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I made a small investment, when does my address will get the tokens credited? Is it anytime before or after ICO ? I sent an email in regards of this earlier.
Activity: 63
What's the plan to overcome against Airbnb?
Activity: 59
Had lots of issues with Airbnb in the past, they were just a startup though but anyways i didnt leave with a good impression although the idea is awesome and revolutionary, will keep this project closely
Activity: 23
very good, airbnb won't have a chance against this project, were is the team based ?
Activity: 22
Any reference for us to see which public famouses are backing up this project?

The revolutionary CryptoBnB platform is influenced by our advisors from Booking.com and Amazon.com.for more information please visit Cryptobnb.io

Is this being backed up by Amazon? This is huge
Activity: 88
Will this application allow these who rent their houses to get paid in fiat currency ? Or the entire project foundation will be based on the tokens?
Activity: 59
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io
Good team behind the project. If youread the CEO on forbes then you are good to invest. KEEP IT UP
Activity: 112
What if I own more than one house and I want to have them posted to rent
Pages:
Jump to: