Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together. - page 15. (Read 9621 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
$10,000 -$30,000 for a typical non- provisional patent application is absurd.

The possibility of it costing hundreds of thousands of dollars is insane.

How can any inventor without big business backing afford that.

With a system like this,the average person with an extraordinary idea runs the risk of losing everything trying to do something with it.

If loci can change this and this alone I want to be a part of what they are doing.

America used to lead the world in innovation.

It is a major part of what once Made America Great.

If Trump wants To Make America Great Again

he should forget the wall and work on freeing up the ties that bind innovation.

Make it possible for the little guy to achieve his dream;

Don’t punish him with legality, fines and restrictions.

Give the people the ability to Make America Great Again, and they will.
Activity: 5

I am also interested in learning how I can sell my invention or idea as part of an IP pool by registering it with InnVenn.

Great question, one I also want to know the answer too. it is the part of  InnVenn I am most interested in. it could provide a chance to do something with all the ideas rattling around in my head.
I am curious to know more about BLOCKCHAINS! Even the word itself has me intrigued. I have read several articles and I am still trying to wrap my head around it . What I am asking for, in simple terms, is a basic rundown of this new technology and why it’s considered revolutionary. I am also wondering why InnVenn is using the Ethereum blockchain over others? Thanks!

I cant answer why InnVenn is using Ethereum other than telling you why I would, but I can offer a link to an article that describes the technology in terms that someone new to this technology can understand.

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/45/how-would-i-explain-ethereum-to-a-non-technical-friend
Activity: 44
I am curious to know more about BLOCKCHAINS! Even the word itself has me intrigued. I have read several articles and I am still trying to wrap my head around it . What I am asking for, in simple terms, is a basic rundown of this new technology and why it’s considered revolutionary. I am also wondering why InnVenn is using the Ethereum blockchain over others? Thanks!

The developers at InnVenn see an opportunity to use Ethereum’s smart contract features to secure patents on the blockchain.

$10,000 -$30,000 for a typical non- provisional patent application is absurd.

The possibility of it costing hundreds of thousands of dollars is insane.

How can any inventor without big business backing afford that.

With a system like this,the average person with an extraordinary idea runs the risk of losing everything trying to do something with it.

If loci can change this and this alone I want to be a part of what they are doing.

I am also interested in learning how I can sell my invention or idea as part of an IP pool by registering it with InnVenn.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

I would like to learn more about InnVenn's "whitespace" and how their Venn Diagram can show you where there is room for inventions and new ideas.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Ive known an inventor and he told me once that the patent thing is so slow and large its getting ridiculous

I just found the following recent article written by Loci's CEO John Wise on the Medium website:

Staking a Claim in the InnVenn Marketplace

https://medium.com/@John_Loci/staking-a-claim-in-the-innvenn-marketplace-de9e03a05de3

In his article, John Wise writes "On the InnVenn platform, you can begin the process of claiming your invention by simply searching for it. When other inventors come along after you with similar ideas, they will be able to see that you already came up with and claimed the invention; saving them wasted funds in research and development and saving you the cost and headache of litigation."

What I like about InnVenn is that you’re able to choose whether your claim is searchable on the database.

Yes and if you choose to make your claim searchable, your claim shows up alongside other patents in the system, resulting in a traceable disclosure event if someone searches for a similar idea and views your claim.

I believe it is the disclosure event that gives you a 12-month grace period to file a patent on your idea.

I just found the following recent article written by Loci's CEO John Wise on the Medium website:

https://medium.com/@John_Loci/staking-a-claim-in-the-innvenn-marketplace-de9e03a05de3

In his article, John Wise writes "On the InnVenn platform, you can begin the process of claiming your invention by simply searching for it. When other inventors come along after you with similar ideas, they will be able to see that you already came up with and claimed the invention; saving them wasted funds in research and development and saving you the cost and headache of litigation."

What I like about InnVenn is that you’re able to choose whether your claim is searchable on the database.

Yes and if you choose to make your claim searchable, your claim shows up alongside other patents in the system, resulting in a traceable disclosure event if someone searches for a similar idea and views your claim.

Activity: 42

On the BlockGeeks website there is a good article for those of us who would like to familiarize ourselves with BlockChain.

What is Blockchain Technology? A Step-by-Step Guide For Beginners

https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-blockchain-technology/
I can't wait for Loci to migrate over to the Ethereum protocol and begin testing its smart contract technology within the InnVenn platform!

It sounds to me that Loci was founded with one goal, to change the way we all invent and the value of an idea as a whole.

Loci is a company that aims to change the way we invent and value ideas. The company specializes in simplifying the patent search process.

It sounds to me that Loci was founded with one goal, to change the way we all invent and the value of an idea as a whole.

Loci is a company that aims to change the way we invent and value ideas. The company specializes in simplifying the patent search process.

Loki’s vision is to make the process so easy and efficient that it spawns new invention and innovation.

The developers see an opportunity to use Ethereum’s smart contracts to secure intellectual property for inventors and companies.

Loki’s vision is to make the process so easy and efficient that it spawns new invention and innovation.

I agree and would like to add that the talented Loci team specializes in simplifying the patent search process and utilizing unique visualizations to further understand the landscape of ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: