Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together. - page 17. (Read 9621 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
For those of us who are new to the LOCI term referred to as whitespace... it is the gap between current technology and undiscovered connections.  LOCI helps inventors discover this whitespace and make the next big discovery.
Who are some of LOCI InnVenn's larger competitors?

LOCI's largest competitors include Google, LexisNexis and WestLaw.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Who are some of LOCI InnVenn's larger competitors?
Activity: 42
Do you already know on what exchanges LOCI tokens will be available?

I believe that LOCI is waiting for consent from a few large exchanges to publish their names.

Looking forward to when the exchanges give their consent to publish their names.
Activity: 184
this ICO haved open and the coin purchase it so big fund, i will more investigate this project and looking for this bounty campaign
Do you already know on what exchanges LOCI tokens will be available?

I believe that LOCI is waiting for consent from a few large exchanges to publish their names.
How will your tokens gain in value?  What's in it for ICO investors?

It has everything to do with the quantity of invention assets in circulation. As inventions become listed on the blockchain and businesses buy them, there is an increase in price and they must be purchased with LOCIcoin. When they buy the coin from the coin holders, who are ICO investors and inventors, there is an opportunity to increase the value of each coin in a speculative market.
Can you share with us the names of any big investors LOCI has partnered with?

LOCI has several investors including Torian Capital - a growth equity fund known for doing $100M-$500M investments, Edison Partners - a large institutional VC, and CIT - the State of Virginia's high tech fund.

Activity: 11
Has a new launch date been announced?
Activity: 6
Is this market regulated?
I am new to crypto.
I am interested in this coin.
When they become available how do I buy them?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please Sir am begging for a change of ETH address because my ether wallet have been compromised and am losing all my effort,please help me save my effort by changing my wallet address.

My bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/asebaby-1030507

BITCOINTALK USER NAME:Asebaby

https://twitter.com/aselewilson

https://facebook.com/aselekeuphel.wilson.71

Twitter spread sheet number:

Facebook spread sheet number:

0xBE662f22c7e8a840974B5a37ABD01d82F23Cb76A
Activity: 44
What I like about LOCI's InnVenn is that the recommended key terms allow me to refine my search queries and more quickly uncover relevant prior art.
Activity: 196
I'm on board with this project because in addition to lower patent costs, the whitespace concept is going to change the future for entrepreneurs who want to launch new products and businesses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Missed the start. Loci ICO is already ended?

edited:
Token sale has been postponed until late 2017.

https://twitter.com/Loci_io/status/913532232832311296
Activity: 5
Will you be sending out updates on your company’s status?
Activity: 11
Do you Have new date set for locicoins launch?
Has there been a working application built on the Ethereum blockchain?

One that utilizes the Blockchain similar to what LociPro has planed?
I've been researching current ICOs and I'm impressed with Loci because they are different from the majority of other companies in that they actually have a working product in InnVenn.

I agree... many blockchain projects and companies that have initiated ICOs in the past have not demonstrated any working or viable products at the time of the ICO and are still yet to demonstrate successfully tested software.
Pages:
Jump to: