Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 7. (Read 352098 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
What am I hearing? This project got scammed and people are absconding with the ICO money? Is this true? if yes, I feel so bad about the people who invested money into this project. I still cannot believe that something like this could have happened to this project.

I hope someone from the team gives an explanation to the investors as to what's going on.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
A scam ?

are you sure ?
Activity: 12
is this a confirmed scam?

Yes it is a confirmed scam. How comes this thread has not been locked in the first place? Mods?
Activity: 6
Why the hell there are still anyone? Greedy boys looking for bounties or bots?
That was good scam, however there are still no administrators or moderators replies. As soon their ICO ended, site went down, domen got delegated, team went underground.
I guess about 500 ETH lost according to etherscan?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Is this ICO still active? The website does not seem to be working...
Activity: 51
Interesting project, I would like to get into mining  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
in the op, it said that the crowdsale will end on september 6, right?  but scrolling some pages, why is it that i cant see any updates in this thread? what happened? and tried opening  their site, i cant just access it.
Activity: 154
is this a confirmed scam?
Activity: 123
how many tokens/coins are in existence?
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Im back in this thread everyone Smiley))

Asking again about bounties even though Im obviously late

Who should I message about this?
Looked up WAVES and saw this quote:

Waves is a decentralized platform, in the same sense as Bitcoin, blockchain where different kinds of transactions can occur. When mentioning “brokers” I meant different blockchains where you can issue asset. Imagine you have a token on ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins. It would be great to have a protocol for this. So we will try also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Assets issued on NXT or ETH can be transferred to ETH.

Will this be integrated into ICOs like this? Sorry if this makes no sense but Im having trouble grasping these concepts
Activity: 280
As awesome as VR is, I think it's going to die again and we'll have a third revival of the tech in the early 2030's or late 2020's. Display technology is not there yet, everything is way to expensive and most consumers think it's a gimick right now.
Activity: 30
I bought a lot of coins three months ago and kept it all the time. It's doubled and brought me a lot of money, and a great investment direction. You all deserve it
Activity: 79
Really in pity, why not from the first I explore bitcoin and similar projects
Activity: 33
I think it is another scam guys…
Activity: 73
is ico still alive ? can i get 75% bonus ? if not title is misleading  Huh
Activity: 154
* PM for Japanese Translations *
It's obviously a scam guys. Can any mods look into this? Eth was sent to the address
Pages:
Jump to: