Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 6. (Read 352098 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Another project about virtual reality. I see projects about farming and virtual reality all around the forum. I am not really aware of what they are
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
There are lots of project in the forum about virtual reality. Like Spectiv, Vibehub etc. What are your similarities and differences with these projects ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Gutted I missed the ICO - team looks great. Best of luck with the project. I'll see you on exchange LOOQ  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Someone must control the bot, right? If it's someone from the dev team, please remove that bot. It harms your reputation.

No further harm can be done... You don't get a worse reputation than a scammer in the crypto world. This project was an obvious scam since page 1.

A 1 week ICO? Very cheesy graphics from oculus store? Lack of information?Fit all the pieces of the puzzle next time...

We all love VR and the concept of a blockchain powered VR platform is a great idea, so easy to succumb to emotions and invest without proper research on the team...

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
can you be more precise on the agrement you have / will ave with your partenaires?
Are they putting some of their game a your disposal?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
This project is good to participate. I will continue to monitor all progress of this project. Hopefully this project can be successful and achieve more targets that are expected by this team for the future
Activity: 392
Nice project and nice team. I like the idea of this a lot,
   The team and the whitepaper also looks solid.
Maybe i'll join this 
Activity: 42
SCAM...I blame loq . LOL!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Someone must control the bot, right? If it's someone from the dev team, please remove that bot. It harms your reputation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Please report Hung_Daddy, it's just a bot pumping this thread and deleting those messages after someone answers
Activity: 123
Im also showing some of my friends about ICOs

Whats the average investment for ICOs like this for beginners?

I dont want them to lose much
Liking this idea so much that I keep coming back to the thread.

Any new info about this yet? I know Im late but whatever
Saw this from another site, and thought of this ICO. Is this related to this coin at all? Sorry for the length:

OpenLedger is based on the BitShares’s “market peg” idea. BitShares differs from WAVES in two fundamental ways. First, its consensus algorithm is DPoS, meaning that only a given number of “delegates” have the power to validate blockchain transactions, as opposed to the PoS consensus where each full node is accredited for validation. This means that the WAVES platform supports full decentralization whereas BitShares team is not taking a step out of their “delegated” version. The second difference is the feasibility of the “market peg” approach. This is of course open to discussion, but one may objectively evaluate the success of that approach by looking at the history of their most praised market pegged crypto-asset, namely, BitUSD. I doubt if any big corporation in the future will ever decide to rely on the idea “if everyone thinks something is worth 1 USD, then that thing is forced to be worth 1 USD.”
Stupid question: Can I buy one of these coins with a credit card?

PM me if you have an answer
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
So why is the site not opening? And are you really affiliated with Unity and Steam?

Because they don't own that address anymore you can tell by removin that s from http -> http://looq.io/
Activity: 36
 I highly doubt they have any partnerships they mentioned
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
So why is the site not opening? And are you really affiliated with Unity and Steam?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It's a scam.  Confirmed.  Does anyone know how to get this bot off of posting 24 hours a day.  I am sick if seeing hung_daddy at the top of the posts.

I hate that these types of things are what gives crypto a bad name.  Are there any senior moderators here that can either take this thread down, or lock it?  Because this bot posting is trying to entice more people into this shit.

Even after the site shutdown & almost confirmed scam that hung_daddy bot is still active here and this thread is still at top.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
It's a scam.  Confirmed.  Does anyone know how to get this bot off of posting 24 hours a day.  I am sick if seeing hung_daddy at the top of the posts.

I hate that these types of things are what gives crypto a bad name.  Are there any senior moderators here that can either take this thread down, or lock it?  Because this bot posting is trying to entice more people into this shit.

Tried it, nobody does not care anymore even the so-called moderators does anything. They would ignore you. So, just ignore and let the bot bump it every minute
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: