Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 3. (Read 352098 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Nice and seems like a promising project!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

This is a scam. Some Indian made nice money with fancy graphics
Activity: 173
Lol. These guys were promoting partnership with steam. People who invested in this deserve to lose money.
Activity: 140
White paper link?

i need white paper aswell
Activity: 165
Unfortunately the ICO of this project happened at a time when my money was stuck in other projects! But hopefully soon buy some tokens, when will this be possible? The site is very good, congratulations.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Seriously, what's the current situation here? anyone from the relevant people active?

The current situation is that no one knows who was scamming and none of the team members are active to give any explanation about why the site is down.

Any good forum to learn more updates, and development of this?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Seriously, what's the current situation here? anyone from the relevant people active?

The current situation is that no one knows who was scamming and none of the team members are active to give any explanation about why the site is down.
Activity: 560
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit
This project is interesting but don't invest what you can't afford to lose
Activity: 87
White paper link?

Whitepaper is linked in post #1.

https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 826
Activity: 71
The magnificent image of LOOQ cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Activity: 71
Interesting idea. I am curious why it is necessary to create a token specifically for virtual reality programs. Why not just sell them for standard currency on Steam?

I think this just might make purchasing digital content unnecessarily complicated. Does this technology make the users experience more fluid?
Activity: 123
how many tokens/coins are in existence?
Activity: 17
good concept among all virtual reality platform based assets. hope it will grow rapidly.  Smiley
Activity: 2
god damn it...i was really hoping that this was real. oh well
Activity: 462
White paper link?

Its SCAM
The Web Are Down
Also You Can Invest At ICO Any Amount Do You Want Starting From 1 $
Activity: 274
Shame if this is a scam, looked interesting.... but hey that's a fancy photoshop skills for you.
Activity: 126
This is hilarious. People asking serious questions to a bunch of scammers with a 404 error and no team. And Hung_Daddy just keeps asking the same question in a loop. If you've brains, get out of this scam as quick as you can.
Activity: 84
Refereum.com
Nice project and nice team.

The partners you talk about are already your partners ? Because those are some big players, and the potential of this ICO would be HUGE if that's the case.

Have confirmed they're not partners.
Activity: 400
those self moderated announcement threads generally scam project. i have seen this several times. and this is one of scam too.
Pages:
Jump to: