Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 5. (Read 352098 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Are there any translation bounties ongoing?

Read few posts above yours and you will find that this project turned out to be a scam project so don't waste your precious time here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
This is the first thread I am reading that project turned into scam. I think Mods should close thread for further actions on these developers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Website • Whitepaper • Subreddit

0x5b5750f5a140f4780ef59e33597e073d4a8d3adb

This looks interesting. I will try to have this.
AE
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think this project can get a great success! Thank you Retcoin to explain some details about it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit
Project seems to be tackling a new niche area, but its all going to depend on how they plan to deliver the product.

This is a scam.  WTF? Why is this still here?  Where are the mods!?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Project seems to be tackling a new niche area, but its all going to depend on how they plan to deliver the product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There are lots of project in the forum about virtual reality. Like Spectiv, Vibehub etc. What are your similarities and differences with these projects ?

Bro many people are saying that this is a scam project trying to steal money So i would suggest you to ust ignore this project.

I think so too. BitCoinTalk has been flooded with such projects. This is the worst part of the absence of the control mechanism in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Its Scam
Lot Of People Discussing This ICO IS SCAM
Sadly It True
Just Check The Website Looq.io
They Already Being dead Website
The Dev Also Fraud They Even Doesn't Exist In Real Worlds

#R.I.P Looq
is it really?i am sad to hearing the news.it mean a lot of people are hoodwinked on the program.i hope the investors do not lost too much.
Activity: 475

Its Scam
Lot Of People Discussing This ICO IS SCAM
Sadly It True
Just Check The Website Looq.io
They Already Being dead Website
The Dev Also Fraud They Even Doesn't Exist In Real Worlds

#R.I.P Looq
Activity: 588
Activity: 205
Looks like these scammers are back again with another new website time to report them again
check this discussion of this potential scam
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looq-potential-scam-deal-with-caution-2070897

thank you for the link. there are so many people in here saying that this project is a scam yet so many people also are not reading.. lol.
they already see that there is a scam accusation with this project yet keep on saying like

nice project..
will support this..

etc etc etc.

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Looks like these scammers are back again with another new website time to report them again
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looq-potential-scam-deal-with-caution-2070897

What another website?
Activity: 336
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
SCAM...I blame loq . LOL!

Why do you wrote this? Any proof?

Go ahead and try to contact any of them. There's your proof.
Activity: 826
The truth is that none of the people in charge has shown up for a while or am I mistaken?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 476
There are lots of project in the forum about virtual reality. Like Spectiv, Vibehub etc. What are your similarities and differences with these projects ?

Bro many people are saying that this is a scam project trying to steal money So i would suggest you to ust ignore this project.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Well can't enter to site.
Pages:
Jump to: