Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 220. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
Why do you think that he has no future?
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
You are mistaken, already now there are many examples of the fact that VR is no longer just the near future, but the present.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
Activity: 784
Activity: 756
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Today I was looking for an Oculus Rift but goddamit it was around €600, I think that for a mainstream adoption it must be half of that. It's not even wireless is it?
Activity: 476
nowadays ether price is increased and what about  mark.space token value and price also will increase or double tokens?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?
is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I assume their servers and computer power will be decentralized or at least they should think about adding that option to support a huge number of users. Sometimes devs are taken by surprise by the big amount of costumers.

I think i remember seeing on the roadmap/whitepaper that they would start of as centralized and would then work towards decentralizing it. But i can't find it now.

It is normal that failures happen in the first days of the platform, either due to the massive amount of users or due to system errors. The most important thing in these cases is to react quickly and solve the bugs as soon as possible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I assume their servers and computer power will be decentralized or at least they should think about adding that option to support a huge number of users. Sometimes devs are taken by surprise by the big amount of costumers.

I think i remember seeing on the roadmap/whitepaper that they would start of as centralized and would then work towards decentralizing it. But i can't find it now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Pre-sale is finished!

''1991 people joined our platform, and we collected 5 056 992 USD, with an average check of 2 339 USD!''

link to blog https://medium.com/@markspace/thank-you-for-being-a-part-of-our-project-ce9996002a21

Good figures for the pre-ico. does this mean the softcap has been reached already and the project will go on ?

They wrote in the article that the goal was achieved. So the soft cap is assembled. The project will continue. Now it is necessary to hold two rounds of ICO. Only the period between rounds a whole year. But maybe this is not bad.

Congratulations to the project team, the pre sale has made such good results, it seems that the market repercussions are good

Ya, i think many people are looking for altcoin now including ICOs.
The BTC dominance is only 33.x%

Even if they're buying (or bought) questionable projects (I'm looking at you xrp, xvg and tron) I agree with you and I think that BTC's domincance will go down further
I don't know but I think 30% market dominance for bitcoin will be good for the next months and then we will see if the lightning network will work as they promised.
I like that the average amount of each investor is not so large. We know for sure that there are no large whales, which - when they will have the opportunity to go into plus with profit - can significantly reduce token price.
Yes you are right. But large investors are also needed for stability and development. But I agree that the smaller the large whales the more stable the cost of coins.
Activity: 868

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.
But after beta and all i expect a smooth platform.
Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best
New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.
It's a good thing that markspace is establishing itself before VR tech will go mainstream.
I would like to think that crypto investors are wise enough to invest in this kind of project and I would assume they already knew the big potential of VR based projects like this. Smiley
Activity: 490

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.
Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best
New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.
It's a good thing that markspace is establishing itself before VR tech will go mainstream.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The amazing performance of VIBE tokens on the trading market today .
This project is in the same VR industry ,  I am so exciting to this project
same thought when I saw the performance of VIBE. There is a huge potential in VR and Alpha version allready looks good.
This Vr industry sell itself, all is needed is some good marketing.

Yes, VR seems to be the next big thing. Projects with a good concept, dedicated team and decent marketing have a good prospect of success.

Jump to: