Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 223. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will have their own avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also wondering, maybe this at some point become a virtual world)
In general, the platform involves the ability to create their own 3D objects, the sale of various objects, advertising, digital content, and so on.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
This sale has still a long way to go, i realized the main sale starts the 23 of January.

It gives us a plenty of time to prepare everything before we decided to take part on this project. And we have time to observe it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Why its so much blockchain projects devoted to 3D,AR, Virtual reality?? Its not obvious how does these fields connected with blockchain..

Yes, these technologies are far from each other. But ICO can be used to raise money for the development of the project. Now there are a lot of ICOs that are collecting money for projects that have nothing to do with the blockchain. And many of them are very successful.
Activity: 644
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will have their own avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also wondering, maybe this at some point become a virtual world)
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
In the demo there are still some things that are slightly off... do you know the uncanny valley? It's the uneasy feeling when seeing something that is almost lifelike. Aside from the fact that the virtual world is frozen and uninhabited, there are also missing shadows around the edges of objects on the ground, so it looks as if they're floating.

Yes, but it's just a demo and everything has to start at any point. I prefere having a demo with some problems then having just a whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey. Video review of MARK.SPACE in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fJSQbtnn44&t

Too bad it's in Russian  Grin But it shows of some good parts of the projects. I hope one of the big youtubers picks it up for a review like Ian Balina.

Any chance someone can translate this into english? If it's a good review it can attract more people.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
This sale has still a long way to go, i realized the main sale starts the 23 of January.
Activity: 476
Hey. Video review of MARK.SPACE in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fJSQbtnn44&t
Thank you very much for the information. With a fun look. This project will be successful is 100%. In our time everything is possible. and technology contribute to this!

Thank you ) Russian is my native language, its easier for me watch videos in russian )
but video too short. Any longest and more detail reviews in russian?

very well explanation in this video. project popularity is growing for this project. i think this project is successful.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Investors do see good potential on VR platforms, many projects are being launch with the same concept but what makes them different are the contents and how fast the software can process information.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Crazy to see that you received more 5 millions from the investors.  People understood that there is a real market to developt in VR.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Are we restricted to markspace engine or free to develope with third party tools and upload only the 3D content?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Pre-sale is finished!

''1991 people joined our platform, and we collected 5 056 992 USD, with an average check of 2 339 USD!''

link to blog https://medium.com/@markspace/thank-you-for-being-a-part-of-our-project-ce9996002a21

Good figures for the pre-ico. does this mean the softcap has been reached already and the project will go on ?

They wrote in the article that the goal was achieved. So the soft cap is assembled. The project will continue. Now it is necessary to hold two rounds of ICO. Only the period between rounds a whole year. But maybe this is not bad.

Congratulations to the project team, the pre sale has made such good results, it seems that the market repercussions are good

Ya, i think many people are looking for altcoin now including ICOs.
The BTC dominance is only 33.x%

Even if they're buying (or bought) questionable projects (I'm looking at you xrp, xvg and tron) I agree with you and I think that BTC's domincance will go down further
I don't know but I think 30% market dominance for bitcoin will be good for the next months and then we will see if the lightning network will work as they promised.
I like that the average amount of each investor is not so large. We know for sure that there are no large whales, which - when they will have the opportunity to go into plus with profit - can significantly reduce token price.
For me, a good indicator of a successful project is the availability of large whales, this is a guarantee that the project will give a profit.

You mean known people in crypto community or just people who invested big money?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
In the demo there are still some things that are slightly off... do you know the uncanny valley? It's the uneasy feeling when seeing something that is almost lifelike. Aside from the fact that the virtual world is frozen and uninhabited, there are also missing shadows around the edges of objects on the ground, so it looks as if they're floating.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Thank you very much for the information. With a fun look. This project will be successful is 100%. In our time everything is possible. and technology contribute to this!

Looks really cool!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Pre-sale is finished!

''1991 people joined our platform, and we collected 5 056 992 USD, with an average check of 2 339 USD!''

link to blog https://medium.com/@markspace/thank-you-for-being-a-part-of-our-project-ce9996002a21

Good figures for the pre-ico. does this mean the softcap has been reached already and the project will go on ?

They wrote in the article that the goal was achieved. So the soft cap is assembled. The project will continue. Now it is necessary to hold two rounds of ICO. Only the period between rounds a whole year. But maybe this is not bad.

Congratulations to the project team, the pre sale has made such good results, it seems that the market repercussions are good

Even if they're buying (or bought) questionable projects (I'm looking at you xrp, xvg and tron) I agree with you and I think that BTC's domincance will go down further
I don't know but I think 30% market dominance for bitcoin will be good for the next months and then we will see if the lightning network will work as they promised.
I like that the average amount of each investor is not so large. We know for sure that there are no large whales, which - when they will have the opportunity to go into plus with profit - can significantly reduce token price.
For me, a good indicator of a successful project is the availability of large whales, this is a guarantee that the project will give a profit.
I get the impression that people are focusing more on altcoin since they see more growth expectations than in bitcoin. Therefore, I think it is a good time to invest in promising ICOs like this one.
Activity: 420
Pre-sale is finished!

Jump to: