Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 215. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online.
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin
It would be interesting to try it  Shocked
wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin
It would be interesting to try it  Shocked
NEWSFLASH⚡
NEWSFLASH⚡
NEWSFLASH⚡
Activity: 588
VR is the next big thing. Looking at the huge success of VIBE I have no doubt that markspace will be a sure shot hit.

I really hope we can see the same success like Vibe, but if you look at Mark.Space you can see that they already have some big partners. So I am pretty sure there is a big success coming!
Yeah thats really great, i cant wait to see the x20 times  Grin

but remember to hold guys, don't just dump your tokens on the market. that's how value increases.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Mark.space community is growing every day, there are already more than 150 pages in this theme. I think this project is able to repeat the success like it's did VIBEhub.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
VR is the next big thing. Looking at the huge success of VIBE I have no doubt that markspace will be a sure shot hit.

I really hope we can see the same success like Vibe, but if you look at Mark.Space you can see that they already have some big partners. So I am pretty sure there is a big success coming!
Yeah thats really great, markspace has advantages in this competition, i cant wait to see the x20 growth Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
I think with Vibe success, mark.space will definitely be a great winner too. The virtual reality system and 3d system is a big feature in the future of trading and entertainment.
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Great to see more Options for companys the get founded their ideas. VR is only missing the great Content to consume. With cheap Cardboard Solutions they have a large scalability, because nearly every phone user can look into it. With there already established partnerships, ...potential

It's the next great thing and it only needs a killer application, Projects like mark.space can bring a killer application, vr+blockchain
Activity: 686
That's what Mark comments from the beginning, they chose the right industry with the right technology to apply, the VR projects in activities are exploding every day and showing us that this is sure to be a great opportunity, I lost a lot of cars there's some time, but for sure, Mark.Space I'll be together when I burst
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Great to see more Options for companys the get founded their ideas. VR is only missing the great Content to consume. With cheap Cardboard Solutions they have a large scalability, because nearly every phone user can look into it. With there already established partnerships, ...potential

I never tried cardboard VR glasses but i assume you get pretty bad quality and it may even hurt your eyes looking through that thing. It can be used just for testing and then i recommend buying the real thing because you will get better experience from it.

Thats the main problem today that VR glases are not common at home linke speakers or a headset.
This project hot potential and will also push the hardwaremarket and hopefully the pices to get down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I never tried cardboard VR glasses but i assume you get pretty bad quality and it may even hurt your eyes looking through that thing. It can be used just for testing and then i recommend buying the real thing because you will get better experience from it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Im not sure, but I think VR project have a huge future. Just look to Vibe (another one VR project)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/

ICO price was 1 cent, and now.... 2.3 usd  Shocked
May MarkSpace repeat Vibe succes? What you think?

Yes i think it might. When the product is further developed and the correct partnerships are made .. VR is hot and exciting.

In the long term it might be as profitable as this VIBE but investors shouldn't only put in their money because they hope they get this return in no time. The VR technology still needs some time to become fully mainstream.

VR still needs some time but it's a good thing that MARK.SPACE already has a working demo. They will be ready when VR gets big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Im not sure, but I think VR project have a huge future. Just look to Vibe (another one VR project)

its a great success vibe and mark.space will on top more then other project. i can see community of interest mark.space is more then vibe. i already joined, i don't want to miss this opportunity.

Vr projects is the next big thing.

About vibehub, it raised the little amount and it could make some big x's.

Markspace already raised 5x of the vibehub. And ico didn't even start yet. But i am sure mark.space would make some huge profits too.

thats the same thoughts i have about mark.space. they raised a lot and the have quiet the better project hence on different plattforms but yes, blockchain vr is the future and will make huge jumps in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Yes i think it might. When the product is further developed and the correct partnerships are made .. VR is hot and exciting.

In the long term it might be as profitable as this VIBE but investors shouldn't only put in their money because they hope they get this return in no time. The VR technology still needs some time to become fully mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

its a great success vibe and mark.space will on top more then other project. i can see community of interest mark.space is more then vibe. i already joined, i don't want to miss this opportunity.

Vr projects is the next big thing.

About vibehub, it raised the little amount and it could make some big x's.

Markspace already raised 5x of the vibehub. And ico didn't even start yet. But i am sure mark.space would make some huge profits too.
Jump to: