Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 218. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)
Activity: 462
I really like the idea of the project, but I can already buy tokens?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
And?HuhHuh?!

I hate to say it but, I hesitate even thinking about investing in the projects with long production dates.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I certainly really like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Activity: 602
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Activity: 532
And?HuhHuh?!
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.
Did you watch surrogates?
Yep
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.
Did you watch surrogates?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Today, the Vibe coin has grown 4x, this shows the prospects for the development of VR.

Just checked what that Vibe is all about. A VR hologram platform with a 375 million market cap. Not sure why it's valued at such a high amount, it's not some sort exclusive tech they are using. They even have demos clearly taken from Microsoft. They're boasting with another company's tech! So I think I'll hold my Mark.Space tokens for a while instead.
Activity: 420
Today, the Vibe coin has grown 4x, this shows the prospects for the development of VR.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Yeah , it will be useful for many things , it will be the alternative for many things.
Maybe it wont be able to replace everything, but still this is a very good innovation.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Right now, it sounds silly.
But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

I can see that happening in 100 years, not in the near future

I think so too, VR has future , but in 100 years.. if you can wait that long

VR despite its uses will go mainstram only as far as playstation did. It is a niche product. For that reason, I can't see rapid development that will drive prices down but it still has a lot for potential. Give it 5 years, the headsets will improve and so will its uses.
We can't predict what will happen after 10 year.. if remember how quickly the smartphone industry was progress over the past 10 years and what heights it's did achieve.. I think VR technology can repeat this achievement.
I agree with you, VR is a great innovation, many people want to develop it.
So i can expect that in 5 years, VR will improve a lot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Right now, it sounds silly.
But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

I can see that happening in 100 years, not in the near future

I think so too, VR has future , but in 100 years.. if you can wait that long

VR despite its uses will go mainstram only as far as playstation did. It is a niche product. For that reason, I can't see rapid development that will drive prices down but it still has a lot for potential. Give it 5 years, the headsets will improve and so will its uses.
We can't predict what will happen after 10 year.. if remember how quickly the smartphone industry was progress over the past 10 years and what heights it's did achieve.. I think VR technology can repeat this achievement.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
VR will be a part of the future and the technology and if people are getting interested in this, this could spread to other districts too.

I think this project will grow fast .

Just imagine : Now we can go shoping in malls or we can shop from online at home . In near future we can go shoping in malls from home with VR technology !
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
VR will be a part of the future and the technology and if people are getting interested in this, this could spread to other districts too.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?
is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I assume their servers and computer power will be decentralized or at least they should think about adding that option to support a huge number of users. Sometimes devs are taken by surprise by the big amount of costumers.

I think i remember seeing on the roadmap/whitepaper that they would start of as centralized and would then work towards decentralizing it. But i can't find it now.

It is normal that failures happen in the first days of the platform, either due to the massive amount of users or due to system errors. The most important thing in these cases is to react quickly and solve the bugs as soon as possible.
so it is normal that at the beginning the platform with a large number of users suffers from slowdowns or blocks, the important thing is that the team acts quickly and find valid solutions such as, for example, greater bandwidth and a decentralized system...
Jump to: