Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 227. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
The statement in the blog , because MARK.SPACE is with you- to stay for a long time!.. I believe this . Open source platform for developers is a very good concept .  Allowing people to create is what thrives a project . Good luck on your ico . Good to know about succesful presale
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Pre-sale is finished!

''1991 people joined our platform, and we collected 5 056 992 USD, with an average check of 2 339 USD!''

link to blog https://medium.com/@markspace/thank-you-for-being-a-part-of-our-project-ce9996002a21
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
when will the pre-ICO end?
is it on the website or in a white paper this information?
Ok, I understand, I'll check this information
Thank you!  Wink
Merit: 250
is it on the website or in a white paper this information?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
What about monetizing this platform?
To do this, there are various mates, for example, selling or renting different units, selling digital content or selling ads.
It is also possible to use your computing power as a source of profit.
It looks impressive!
Will the platform charge any commission or interest from this?
Well, I believe that yes. Of course, how else will they earn on this and develop their platform.
I would like to know more about this  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
To do this, there are various mates, for example, selling or renting different units, selling digital content or selling ads.
It looks impressive!
Well, I believe that yes. Of course, how else will they earn on this and develop their platform.
It looks impressive!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
Well, I was referring to special devices such as helmets of virtual reality such as the oculus rift, I think VR is primarily about this, is not it?
Actually, not really.
Virtual reality is a virtually modeled world that operates in a digital space. and various devices are just a little way to immerse yourself in this world.
Helmets of virtual reality will be supported too, but then.
It's just not necessary for you to have this device to be a part of this ecosystem  Smiley
I think in future it's big segment for 3D developers, true professionals will be very valuable! the development of this helmets only at the initial stage.
Totally agree with this point of view!  Smiley
Activity: 434
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
Well, I was referring to special devices such as helmets of virtual reality such as the oculus rift, I think VR is primarily about this, is not it?
Actually, not really.
Virtual reality is a virtually modeled world that operates in a digital space. and various devices are just a little way to immerse yourself in this world.
It's just not necessary for you to have this device to be a part of this ecosystem  Smiley
I think in future it's big segment for 3D developers, true professionals will be very valuable! the development of this helmets only at the initial stage.
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
Actually, not really.
It's just not necessary for you to have this device to be a part of this ecosystem  Smiley
What about the campaign bounty? Is the bounty campaign available for this project?
Well, I did not see any information about the bounty campaign, it seems to me that the founders decided not to organize a bounty campaign.
Well this is strange   Undecided
Why did they decide to abandon the campaign bounty? They are not interested in this?
Well, the founders decided that this is inefficient and does not make sense. I agree with it  Smiley
Why do you agree with this?
Do not you think that the bounty campaign is of some use for the project?
And what about PR campaign? Marketing?
bounties of camping are no longer effective in this respect, all language translations of this project already exist, PR camping works in full force without any signatures on the forum and other things.
Bounty now - this is a waste of tokens in an empty, I think.
What about the campaign bounty? Is the bounty campaign available for this project?
Well, I did not see any information about the bounty campaign, it seems to me that the founders decided not to organize a bounty campaign.
Why did they decide to abandon the campaign bounty? They are not interested in this?
Well, the founders decided that this is inefficient and does not make sense. I agree with it  Smiley
Why do you agree with this?
Do not you think that the bounty campaign is of some use for the project?
And what about PR campaign? Marketing?
Why not?
Why not?
Jump to: