Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 249. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
project raised ~1.8 mln and it's impressive. Only 3 days left to end of presale, I think in these days large investors are will be more active,
will be annoyed to miss this opportunity with maximum bonus.

There are projects that raised tens and even hundreds of millions of dollars, but the ones that start small are often more profitable for investors.
For investors, a small cap gives an advantage, if the project develops, then the price will grow very much.
To be honest a good project needs to reach only soft cap because the bigger is funding the bigger is market cap and the lower are possibilities for future growth

That's the view from an investors side. For the project team every dollar they can raise more, can help them to make advertising and developing much more easier. And in the end a perfectly running finished product will also please the investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
project raised ~1.8 mln and it's impressive. Only 3 days left to end of presale, I think in these days large investors are will be more active,

There are projects that raised tens and even hundreds of millions of dollars, but the ones that start small are often more profitable for investors.
For investors, a small cap gives an advantage, if the project develops, then the price will grow very much.
To be honest a good project needs to reach only soft cap because the bigger is funding the bigger is market cap and the lower are possibilities for future growth
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
From their twitter:

On December 22, our own Denis and Alexandra presented http://MARK.SPACE  at the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul, South Korea! Stay tuned for updates on the trip!

Where I can find video record from this symposium?
Congratulations for this, to reach a region concerned with other issues and show that it is possible to apply anywhere in the world, I await registration of this event too, it will be great to be able to follow this achievement

What you mean by "registration" ? Symposium already passed (it went at December 22)

With registration I mean evidence, photos, videos, something that shows in records  Grin would like to see something of the type. The Mark.Space project presents an excellent structure, but it is necessary to pass more information and proof of what is done, so I think
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
well, the community is growing well, the support also and i think this will rocket in 2018 easily.

Yes, the interest this project is getting is growing every day. Hopefully it can grow further during the pre-sale and ICO.
It may sound a little cocky but I'm sure that Mark space will get enough attention to collect funds needed to develop this platform
I saw this hype created by every recent VR project. I think we are not far from mainstream VR adoption. I think I should buy a device for myself soon.
I recommend buying glasses Oculus rift, they were one of the first who enter in this market. VR will become part of our lives and this can not be avoided.
I'm thinking of buying glasses, how many are they cost now? In a year glasses will become cheaper?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
well, the community is growing well, the support also and i think this will rocket in 2018 easily.

Yes, the interest this project is getting is growing every day. Hopefully it can grow further during the pre-sale and ICO.
It may sound a little cocky but I'm sure that Mark space will get enough attention to collect funds needed to develop this platform
I saw this hype created by every recent VR project. I think we are not far from mainstream VR adoption. I think I should buy a device for myself soon.
I recommend buying glasses Oculus rift, they were one of the first who enter in this market. VR will become part of our lives and this can not be avoided.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
From their twitter:

On December 22, our own Denis and Alexandra presented http://MARK.SPACE  at the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul, South Korea! Stay tuned for updates on the trip!

Congratulations for this, to reach a region concerned with other issues and show that it is possible to apply anywhere in the world, I await registration of this event too, it will be great to be able to follow this achievement

What you mean by "registration" ? Symposium already passed (it went at December 22)
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Merit: 131
Mark space will get enough attention to collect funds, easy im sure. Well, thats a great good team. Wink
Merit: 106

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Merit: 131
Would MARK.SPACE consider working together with Magic Leap?
They just released the development kit.

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/secretive-magic-leap-unveils-first-product-augmented-reality-headset-powered-pocket-sized-computer/

that would be really great news, i hope so. we will see Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/secretive-magic-leap-unveils-first-product-augmented-reality-headset-powered-pocket-sized-computer/

I might be wrong but wasn't mark.space more about vr then augmented reality? Then again those 2 could combine in the future.

You are probably right and maybe the tech is not so different anyway. If you see a car in VR you could get some data shown on your display such as max speed, price etc.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Seem like VR projects are successful lately in crypto so i wouldn't be surprised, if mark.space would  also be able to do that. Judging by pre sale, they are also on a good path if they manage to stick to their road map.
I did not doubt it. This project has no analogues. And no competition ! So this is a good project for investment
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
From their twitter:

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
From their twitter:

On December 22, our own Denis and Alexandra presented http://MARK.SPACE  at the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul, South Korea! Stay tuned for updates on the trip!

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

I might be wrong but wasn't mark.space more about vr then augmented reality? Then again those 2 could combine in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Jump to: