Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 244. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this

Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.

There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance, Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.

that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.
Activity: 686
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this

Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.

There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance, Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.

I already saw on Twitter that they collect donations for airdrop and was surprised. There is also a link to fill out the form. Maybe Mark.space should do a tweet with a warning about scammers? Since the fraudster's tweet had over a thousand retweets!

who would participate in an airdrop that only works if you donate? it's ridiculous.

Someone will participate. And then they will accuse Mark.space of fraud. And Mark.space will still have to refute the accusations. As a result of negative rumors, investors will suffer.
Well, they need to warn everyone in every social media/connection they have.
I think it's not worth mentioning scammers on the main page, At any time will appear new scam twitter page.. And it will be endless. In each successful project, there are such mirrors, serious investors have known about this, and avoid them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.

I already saw on Twitter that they collect donations for airdrop and was surprised. There is also a link to fill out the form. Maybe Mark.space should do a tweet with a warning about scammers? Since the fraudster's tweet had over a thousand retweets!

who would participate in an airdrop that only works if you donate? it's ridiculous.

Someone will participate. And then they will accuse Mark.space of fraud. And Mark.space will still have to refute the accusations. As a result of negative rumors, investors will suffer.

well, pretty funny to see that they already attracted faker/scammer Smiley normally this is a indicator for being an interesting project, who gained enough awareness out there, to get scammers on the hypetrain Smiley

hope, people are not dumb to fall into this trap ><"
Activity: 490

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
What is the advantages for be developers ?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 434
Èverything is quite good about this project but, one thing I don't understand is the need for second stage of ICO?

I think is to keep some sort of liquidity for the future, many ico do that.

I think multi stage ICO's are very common now for the fact that it will actually enable more investors to participate but with lesser discounts. It's also an effective marketing strategy. Imho. Smiley
After some time, new investors will appear, because during this time the project team will show their efficiency. So I think this is win-win option.

Yes, I think the main reason for the 2nd stage is that after a year they can show a much more developed and mature platform which will attract new investors. Still don't know if I like this idea, though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Èverything is quite good about this project but, one thing I don't understand is the need for second stage of ICO?

I think multi stage ICO's are very common now for the fact that it will actually enable more investors to participate but with lesser discounts. It's also an effective marketing strategy. Imho. Smiley
After some time, new investors will appear, because during this time the project team will show their efficiency. So I think this is win-win option.
Activity: 434
I like searching for hidden gems. There are projects that raise over 100 million usd but it'll be hard to go 1000x ya know what I'm saying? I want something like the next Ethereum, NEO or Dash. Coins that could've turned you into millionaire if you bought in at the low. With partners like Land Rover  and Jaguar  on board I hope this is the one.

You mean car manufactured gigant? They have partnership with them? Where I can read this?

Yes, they are.

Actually, it is in the whitepaper.

If you are interested in a project you should read whitepaper very thoroughly.

So, they collaborate with MarSpace? In which way? How they will using their platform or..?

They probably are going to rent space to launch a VR showroom for their cars. You can get a first impression from the car space in their demo.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I like searching for hidden gems. There are projects that raise over 100 million usd but it'll be hard to go 1000x ya know what I'm saying? I want something like the next Ethereum, NEO or Dash. Coins that could've turned you into millionaire if you bought in at the low. With partners like Land Rover  and Jaguar  on board I hope this is the one.

You mean car manufactured gigant? They have partnership with them? Where I can read this?

Yes, they are.

Actually, it is in the whitepaper.

If you are interested in a project you should read whitepaper very thoroughly.

So, they collaborate with MarSpace? In which way? How they will using their platform or..?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
always do your own research and read all information that you could find. Mark.Space is unique VR project and i found most interesting in all VR projects currently going on. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
That's the side-effect of unregulated markets. Crypto can make you rich, but it can also make you lose everything.

What do you think? Is MarkSpace one of those hidden gems that go 10x or even 1000x?
In the crypt it is impossible to lose everything, and x10 I believe in a year.

x10 is something which is possible, I also think this will happen somewhere in around one year after ICO. But 1000x is really not that easy, but still possible if the good news are coming during the project.

x10 is not so hard to hit, since the prizes of tokens are usually very very low. You can make easily a 0.00003 to 0.0003
But x1000 is a different level, I dont see that happening
It is impossible to predict! It all depends on the developers! How to develop the project after its release on the market!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
i am looking forward for virtual shopping districts. Concept is nice and waiting to see some platform action some point.  Mark.Space does have good potentials but they have to execute properly first time in this competitive market space. 

The idea of the virtual shopping districts for me is nothing short of revolutionary to be honest. We indeed are treading the realm of the future now. But I think this one is still quite hard to implement at the tech now. So let's see what the Mark.Space can bring in the table for this field.

Imagine how useful this will be for guys. No more walking around the shopping centers with your wifes and carrying her bags Cheesy

I think that's the plan man Smiley we're gonna shop virtually from home using VR instead of the classical websites.

Which is the natural next step in my opinion, if virtual reality will reach mainstream, some websites will become obsolete
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Jump to: