Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 245. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
i am looking forward for virtual shopping districts. Concept is nice and waiting to see some platform action some point.  Mark.Space does have good potentials but they have to execute properly first time in this competitive market space. 
The idea of the virtual shopping districts for me is nothing short of revolutionary to be honest. We indeed are treading the realm of the future now. But I think this one is still quite hard to implement at the tech now. So let's see what the Mark.Space can bring in the table for this field.
Imagine how useful this will be for guys. No more walking around the shopping centers with your wifes and carrying her bags Cheesy
Markspace to the rescue !!! Cheesy
But this means they will start using us for other stuff now..:p
I see the progress on the beta site moving fast... almost there guys !
The most useful use seems to me for people who do not have time or live far from the city. It will be much more useful to access purchases in this way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
i am looking forward for virtual shopping districts. Concept is nice and waiting to see some platform action some point.  Mark.Space does have good potentials but they have to execute properly first time in this competitive market space.  
The idea of the virtual shopping districts for me is nothing short of revolutionary to be honest. We indeed are treading the realm of the future now. But I think this one is still quite hard to implement at the tech now. So let's see what the Mark.Space can bring in the table for this field.
Imagine how useful this will be for guys. No more walking around the shopping centers with your wifes and carrying her bags Cheesy
Markspace to the rescue !!! Cheesy
But this means they will start using us for other stuff now..:p
I see the progress on the beta site moving fast... almost there guys !
Activity: 119
NEXT GENERATION INTERNET! MarkSpace review to Iconomical http://iconomical.pro/obzor-markspace/
Activity: 588
i am looking forward for virtual shopping districts. Concept is nice and waiting to see some platform action some point.  Mark.Space does have good potentials but they have to execute properly first time in this competitive market space. 

I think that's the plan man Smiley we're gonna shop virtually from home using VR instead of the classical websites.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
That's the side-effect of unregulated markets. Crypto can make you rich, but it can also make you lose everything.

What do you think? Is MarkSpace one of those hidden gems that go 10x or even 1000x?
In the crypt it is impossible to lose everything, and x10 I believe in a year.

x10 is something which is possible, I also think this will happen somewhere in around one year after ICO. But 1000x is really not that easy, but still possible if the good news are coming during the project.

As always patience is the key, all this ICOs have a long roadmap, of course you can't expect X10-20-30 overnight. Unless an outstanding project raised something like $1M for unknown reasons
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 658
Hi team!

Please add our bounty campaign thread on this post to see by those members who would like to participate. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23459414

thanks i'll join the bounty
Great project i support this
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Maybe 1000x is a bit far fetched but going from $2 million to $200 million isn't out of the question. Just look at the weird stuff out there in the top 100 coins list.
Activity: 65
Hi,

you can use this page and add your ico by yourself: https://foxico.io/add it's free!

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Become Part of the Mining Family
That's the side-effect of unregulated markets. Crypto can make you rich, but it can also make you lose everything.

What do you think? Is MarkSpace one of those hidden gems that go 10x or even 1000x?

x10 is something which is possible, I also think this will happen somewhere in around one year after ICO. But 1000x is really not that easy, but still possible if the good news are coming during the project.

x10 is not so hard to hit, since the prizes of tokens are usually very very low. You can make easily a 0.00003 to 0.0003
But x1000 is a different level, I dont see that happening
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

From their twitter:

On December 22, our own Denis and Alexandra presented http://MARK.SPACE  at the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul, South Korea! Stay tuned for updates on the trip!

Where I can find video record from this symposium?

South-Korea is a good place to be to do some blockchain networking. From New York to Seoul, Mark.Space seems to be everywhere around the globe

South Korea is the most common place for some projects to be visited. I guess there are some special things in it.

The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. This is good news.
I agree. You need to go out into society. To submit your product. The idea is very good but need investors and regular users!

Working with the public has positive effect. Large investors like to watch live performances at various events. So you are moving in the right direction.
To be sure, listening to the voice of the people in every possible channel is an excellent strategy, of course Mark.Space and his team do a great job on their Ico, and the return will be well deserved. Something innovative with an adequate and satisfactory work methodology. Congratulations on that.
Just at any kind of events: seminars, presentations, etc. Developers get new ideas, learn the disadvantages, etc. Generally has a positive effect on the development of the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Become Part of the Mining Family

I also think the idea is very futuristic, but if Mark.Space succeed, they will be the first one on the market
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Nothing is hard at the pace tech development is going. It's crazy time anything can happen.
Activity: 196

Like what you said everything is possible in this market. This is the wild wild west of the financial world. As long as you researched and think that an investment is for you then go. whatever the results may be. But in my opinion, this is a great investment that has the possibility of a 10x in the near future and 1000x if you hold for a long time since this is a very new market. The market still has a huge room to grow.

It's indeed the wild west. But this also implies that it's a gold search craze. There are quite some gems out there. Mark.Space could very well be one of them.
Activity: 294

Like what you said everything is possible in this market. This is the wild wild west of the financial world. As long as you researched and think that an investment is for you then go. whatever the results may be. But in my opinion, this is a great investment that has the possibility of a 10x in the near future and 1000x if you hold for a long time since this is a very new market. The market still has a huge room to grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.

This is insane that people take advantage of good projects' names to scam people over and over again. The problem is that newcomers still fall for that

thanks for the info about this scam social channel. mark.space project is successful project and doing very well job. me and my friends also joining this project for our bright future.

I saw alot of similar token names, I think scammer are trying really hard to scam people using legit names

everyone should use main website and come here for social links join and also if they have any question then contact here for more information about mark.space project. whenever promising project going up, scammer trying to use those project names for get money. people should be careful and alert . mark.space project team always updates here and on real social media and blogs also.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I like searching for hidden gems. There are projects that raise over 100 million usd but it'll be hard to go 1000x ya know what I'm saying? I want something like the next Ethereum, NEO or Dash. Coins that could've turned you into millionaire if you bought in at the low. With partners like Land Rover  and Jaguar  on board I hope this is the one.

You mean car manufactured gigant? They have partnership with them? Where I can read this?

Yes, they are.

Actually, it is in the whitepaper.

If you are interested in a project you should read whitepaper very thoroughly.
Jump to: