Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 246. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I like searching for hidden gems. There are projects that raise over 100 million usd but it'll be hard to go 1000x ya know what I'm saying? I want something like the next Ethereum, NEO or Dash. Coins that could've turned you into millionaire if you bought in at the low. With partners like Land Rover  and Jaguar  on board I hope this is the one.

You mean car manufactured gigant? They have partnership with them? Where I can read this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I like searching for hidden gems. There are projects that raise over 100 million usd but it'll be hard to go 1000x ya know what I'm saying? I want something like the next Ethereum, NEO or Dash. Coins that could've turned you into millionaire if you bought in at the low. With partners like Land Rover  and Jaguar  on board I hope this is the one.

The chance for a coin to go 1000x indeed exist,  but for sure we need to hold such coin for a longer time. It won't happen in a night. As you, I wish mark space will be the next ethereum, neo or dash.

Cryptos are becoming mainstream, before project like this would have gone unnoticed, but now this could very well rise as much as eth o NEO is now, of course, that would make eth and NEO even bigger, but that is how things work, so don't worry, mark.space will get it there Cheesy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

The chance for a coin to go 1000x indeed exist,  but for sure we need to hold such coin for a longer time. It won't happen in a night. As you, I wish mark space will be the next ethereum, neo or dash.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I saw on the video demonstration emblem of the SONM, are you cooperating with them?

i guess so and i think it was mentioned and confirmed before, that they are cooperating with them, at least sonm will have a store inside the vr space.
I did not see anything about the partnership, but it's great to stay on top of the news. The project needs an extra marketing, something more explosive and able to attract new investors outside the forum, and make our eyes shine even more for Marl.Space, because of course potential for this is not lacking, lack large-scale disclosure. But, congratulations to the partnership
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I saw on the video demonstration emblem of the SONM, are you cooperating with them?

i guess so and i think it was mentioned and confirmed before, that they are cooperating with them, at least sonm will have a store inside the vr space.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes marketing is a very important part of the success of a project, for MARK.SPACE I think they handle that part very smartly. They manage the visibility of the project, do articles and review and spread the word about the project.
Activity: 420
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
That's the side-effect of unregulated markets. Crypto can make you rich, but it can also make you lose everything.

What do you think? Is MarkSpace one of those hidden gems that go 10x or even 1000x?
In the crypt it is impossible to lose everything, and x10 I believe in a year.
You never know this but marketing is very important to get a token x10 in a short period of time. Time will show what will happen.
Activity: 420
That's the side-effect of unregulated markets. Crypto can make you rich, but it can also make you lose everything.

What do you think? Is MarkSpace one of those hidden gems that go 10x or even 1000x?
In the crypt it is impossible to lose everything, and x10 I believe in a year.
Merit: 102

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.

I already saw on Twitter that they collect donations for airdrop and was surprised. There is also a link to fill out the form. Maybe Mark.space should do a tweet with a warning about scammers? Since the fraudster's tweet had over a thousand retweets!

who would participate in an airdrop that only works if you donate? it's ridiculous.

Lol, there's some really gullible people in the cryptoworld. The same way some people actually click on terrible constructed phishing emails.
That's why most people are afraid of joining the cryptocurrency space. They think it's very easy to get scammed and lose all the money. But the reality is if you know what you do you can be very safe.

even if you know what you do, you cant come against stuff happening like happend last week at etherdelta Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.

I already saw on Twitter that they collect donations for airdrop and was surprised. There is also a link to fill out the form. Maybe Mark.space should do a tweet with a warning about scammers? Since the fraudster's tweet had over a thousand retweets!

who would participate in an airdrop that only works if you donate? it's ridiculous.

Lol, there's some really gullible people in the cryptoworld. The same way some people actually click on terrible constructed phishing emails.
That's why most people are afraid of joining the cryptocurrency space. They think it's very easy to get scammed and lose all the money. But the reality is if you know what you do you can be very safe.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't seen this scam yet, but it's good that you warn everyone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

From their twitter:

On December 22, our own Denis and Alexandra presented http://MARK.SPACE  at the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul, South Korea! Stay tuned for updates on the trip!

Where I can find video record from this symposium?

South-Korea is a good place to be to do some blockchain networking. From New York to Seoul, Mark.Space seems to be everywhere around the globe

South Korea is the most common place for some projects to be visited. I guess there are some special things in it.

The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. This is good news.
I agree. You need to go out into society. To submit your product. The idea is very good but need investors and regular users!

Working with the public has positive effect. Large investors like to watch live performances at various events. So you are moving in the right direction.
To be sure, listening to the voice of the people in every possible channel is an excellent strategy, of course Mark.Space and his team do a great job on their Ico, and the return will be well deserved. Something innovative with an adequate and satisfactory work methodology. Congratulations on that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

From their twitter:

On December 22, our own Denis and Alexandra presented http://MARK.SPACE  at the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul, South Korea! Stay tuned for updates on the trip!

South-Korea is a good place to be to do some blockchain networking. From New York to Seoul, Mark.Space seems to be everywhere around the globe

South Korea is the most common place for some projects to be visited. I guess there are some special things in it.

The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. This is good news.
I agree. You need to go out into society. To submit your product. The idea is very good but need investors and regular users!

Working with the public has positive effect. Large investors like to watch live performances at various events. So you are moving in the right direction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

From their twitter:

Merit: 131
MARK.SPACE team is very active on medium, just see the organized a survey and do some reviews or explanation about the project and VR. I think it’s a very good choice, it’s very important for investors to see that the team handle the communication very well.
yes, mark.space is very active on medium and twitter, hope we will see next time more marketing on facebook and many more Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
MARK.SPACE team is very active on medium, just see the organized a survey and do some reviews or explanation about the project and VR. I think it’s a very good choice, it’s very important for investors to see that the team handle the communication very well.
Jump to: