Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 254. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
oh.. pre-Ico finished already? What price was on pre-Ico and what price will be on main ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Yes, The VR Market is huge and  super popular, and MARK.SPACE will find a big place in this Market. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Vr is not very popular for the moment but soon it should become so huge, children are now born around the technology with computers,phones ect...

The team will have to work a lot to be operational and will have to find a lot of partnerships if they want to achieve their goals. I hope i will see a wonderful design in your vr.

What do you mean VR is not popular for the moment? There are several VR ICOs and also outside blockchain, it is super popular. It is not mainstream used yet, maybe that is what you are talking about, but I can see that changing very soon
Activity: 168
Vr is not very popular for the moment but soon it should become so huge, children are now born around the technology with computers,phones ect...

The team will have to work a lot to be operational and will have to find a lot of partnerships if they want to achieve their goals. I hope i will see a wonderful design in your vr.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I've heard some rumours about very interesting partners, I won't publicly disclose it but is this true or rumours?

Virtual reality has its place in our future. Certainly our day and day is full of this technology in various fields of application. And Mark. space has chosen something that is very useful for all

This is true, i see so many use cases for VR. In health care, gaming, entertainment, retail.. sooo many....

Yes, especially in gaming and entertainment I see a big potential. But also in retail there is soooo much potential and it just needs a good project here Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I've heard some rumours about very interesting partners, I won't publicly disclose it but is this true or rumours?

Virtual reality has its place in our future. Certainly our day and day is full of this technology in various fields of application. And Mark. space has chosen something that is very useful for all

This is true, i see so many use cases for VR. In health care, gaming, entertainment, retail.. sooo many....

Mark.space knew that in the future VR will be the most used technology and with this project they are already putting one foot in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Activity: 686

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Hello! I want to ask you about virtual reality. You know, I'm keen on it.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes it’s a very nice start, near 2 millions dollars already raised. I think MARK.SPACE deserve it and it’s normal cause people are really interested by VR and future applications of this industry. I think it’s just the start.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
Almost 2 millions dollars are more than just enough for developing mark space platform  Wink
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
This seems confusing at the first glance but if you consider it this might be a very good idea
I don't think so. If they make a good platform until 2019 they can make a lot of income through the platform.
Merit: 106
1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
Almost 2 millions dollars are more than just enough for developing mark space platform  Wink
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
This seems confusing at the first glance but if you consider it this might be a very good idea
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Merit: 106
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Wow, thread is more than 100 pages now.

Actually i wasn't aware there is a area showing current investments in the web site but there is one (maybe they just add)

Total of PRE-ICO in USD1,754,809.68 which is very good start. I believe Project deserve more but that's good too.

nice statistics, thanks for sharing and great to see that see pre-ico is going to 2 millions dollars  Tongue

We can add 5 million dollars they put from their pockets too and we have near 7 million dollars. It is a very decent amount.

Also, it is still pre-sale and their ico will start in one month. There will plenty of investments too.
This is an excellent result! Although it was predictable! This project has no analogues and what he offers is fantastic!
yes it is an exceptional result as well as it was predictable and we are only at the pre-sale, when it starts the ico will reach the hard cap surely before the expected time,so mrk token is an internal currency (utility token) who knows what his value will be?...
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Wow, thread is more than 100 pages now.

Actually i wasn't aware there is a area showing current investments in the web site but there is one (maybe they just add)

Total of PRE-ICO in USD1,754,809.68 which is very good start. I believe Project deserve more but that's good too.

nice statistics, thanks for sharing and great to see that see pre-ico is going to 2 millions dollars  Tongue

We can add 5 million dollars they put from their pockets too and we have near 7 million dollars. It is a very decent amount.

Also, it is still pre-sale and their ico will start in one month. There will plenty of investments too.
This is an excellent result! Although it was predictable! This project has no analogues and what he offers is fantastic!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
i guess, 2018 will really be the year of all vr blockchain projects like mark space Smiley cant wait to see the tokens fly to the moon later Smiley

Yes, 2018 can become a great year for VR projects. Just look at how VIBE, another VR project, is performing in the last days. People are realizing the enormous potential VR products have for the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i guess, 2018 will really be the year of all vr blockchain projects like mark space Smiley cant wait to see the tokens fly to the moon later Smiley
Jump to: