Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 255. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes At the moment VR compagnies and project are really in the trend and continue to increase. I think it’s the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in the following month.
Yes, and it also depends on the VR development, if its  running smoothly, then it will give more space for project like this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hello! I want to ask you about e-commerce.
There are 1.5 bln Internet buyers holding a total market share of over 2.6 trln USD. One can buy practically anything and use the services offered on the Internet. MARK.SPACE platform brings e-commerce to a whole new level, not only in terms of visual capabilities. 3D / VR stores look much better than their real equivalents.
You know, I’m keen on it. I’m interested in commercial projects. Describe me a bit.
The demand for the virtualization of commercial projects is too difficult to implement at the moment. In terms of costs and the creation of virtual stores, merging such projects is out of the question. One of the solutions may be that we have built a platform that allows anyone to create and design commercial VR-spaces without the need to know even the basics of coding and 3D modeling.
Ok. It is very important for me, so tell me a bit also about tokens.
Well. The MRK token is an internal currency (Utility token). All users can use them for selling real and virtual goods and services, hiring employees and paying for their work, creating units ( and filling them with objects and content for their individualization). Miners will be paid in tokens for platform support. The unit price is fixed in tokens with a limited number of units. The unit value will always be growing, Each unit can have popular and powerful neighbors (for example, a well-known brand). All these factors are indisputable drivers of the growth of the token price.
Oh, thank you very much dears. I’m so satisfied with the answers.
It is a pleasure to hear it. May we can help you more. Do you have other questions?
Wow, thank you very much for your care but not yet  Wink
Ok, anyway we are ready to prompt if there are questions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
There are 1.5 bln Internet buyers holding a total market share of over 2.6 trln USD. One can buy practically anything and use the services offered on the Internet. MARK.SPACE platform brings e-commerce to a whole new level, not only in terms of visual capabilities. 3D / VR stores look much better than their real equivalents.
You know, I’m keen on it. I’m interested in commercial projects. Describe me a bit.
The demand for the virtualization of commercial projects is too difficult to implement at the moment. In terms of costs and the creation of virtual stores, merging such projects is out of the question. One of the solutions may be that we have built a platform that allows anyone to create and design commercial VR-spaces without the need to know even the basics of coding and 3D modeling.
Well. The MRK token is an internal currency (Utility token). All users can use them for selling real and virtual goods and services, hiring employees and paying for their work, creating units ( and filling them with objects and content for their individualization). Miners will be paid in tokens for platform support. The unit price is fixed in tokens with a limited number of units. The unit value will always be growing, Each unit can have popular and powerful neighbors (for example, a well-known brand). All these factors are indisputable drivers of the growth of the token price.
It is a pleasure to hear it. May we can help you more. Do you have other questions?
Wow, thank you very much for your care but not yet  Wink
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Dears, what is the aim of your project, I want to know everything about your project.
This is the platform for business, e-commerce, and communities where anybody can create their own 3D website that is compatible with VR.
I want to know the technical side of your project.
MARK.SPACE is an alternative reality, available in any browser, without pre-installation and registration. This platform is compatible with any VR-headset - entire world comprising shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
Ok. But tell me more, it is very interesting pert for me.
Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet: compatible websites that, on the one hand are independent (since they have their own domain) and on the other are united by a common transaction and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit the 3D / VR / AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) spaces inside the universe MARK.SPACE for free.
It is very good. And I can meet frequently VR or AR, explain me please.
The AR / VR market share will grow from USD 11.4 bln in 2017 to USD 215 bln in 2021. VR is much more than gaming; it’s also e-commerce, business, education, science, film industry and many other areas. All MARK.SPACE locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. This solution increases the audience of users and content providers tenfolds. Using VR glasses or helmets is optional, which opens up absolutely unique opportunities development of the Internet economy sectors.
Oh, guys thank you very much! I’m so interested in it.
Not at all. We are happy to help you any moment.
Earn with impressio.io
Dears, what is the aim of your project, I want to know everything about your project.
This is the platform for business, e-commerce, and communities where anybody can create their own 3D website that is compatible with VR.
MARK.SPACE is an alternative reality, available in any browser, without pre-installation and registration. This platform is compatible with any VR-headset - entire world comprising shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet: compatible websites that, on the one hand are independent (since they have their own domain) and on the other are united by a common transaction and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit the 3D / VR / AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) spaces inside the universe MARK.SPACE for free.
The AR / VR market share will grow from USD 11.4 bln in 2017 to USD 215 bln in 2021. VR is much more than gaming; it’s also e-commerce, business, education, science, film industry and many other areas. All MARK.SPACE locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. This solution increases the audience of users and content providers tenfolds. Using VR glasses or helmets is optional, which opens up absolutely unique opportunities development of the Internet economy sectors.
Oh, guys thank you very much! I’m so interested in it.
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Jump to: