Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 256. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Dears, what is the aim of your project, I want to know everything about your project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes At the moment VR compagnies and project are really in the trend and continue to increase. I think it’s the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in the following month.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
VR is the future. Early projects like VIBE are really mooning and there's plenty of space for the likes of markspace.
I agree, today VIBEhub token price has grow ~2x, this means that this segment is in demand and will develop. Therefore, Mark.Spase has higher chance of becoming successful among current ICO projects - because it's VR.

yeah that's because their platform is near ready. So, it deserve to be.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
https://medium.com/@markspace/tomorrows-answers-today-fe2428eebcaf nicely done. mark.space is advance VR project that has full potentials to succeed.

Interesting statistics. Most are interested in trading on this platform. Housing in a virtual city is interested in fewer people. But for successful trading, buyers are needed. Therefore, more funds and efforts should be channeled into advertising this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.

Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!

They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming

It's easy for investors to get greedy. They are doing a great job and have a fantastic partnership this quickly. MarkSpace is doing a great job already.
Well , its not easy to make a partnership with such a big company like sony.
They will try to take more and more advantage since theyre already popular.

yes, of course it is not easy ^^ but aim for the stars always !

it is literally very important to have good partnerships portfolio to get such huge partners later Smiley bancor is a good start.

Yes, Bancor is a good partner. They had quite a succesful ICO themselves and deal in the attention economy so it's a good match I think.

Sure, the partnership with Bancor is great. It is already a well-known project and so will also help to attract more investors to Mark.Space.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.

Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!

They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming

It's easy for investors to get greedy. They are doing a great job and have a fantastic partnership this quickly. MarkSpace is doing a great job already.

it is literally very important to have good partnerships portfolio to get such huge partners later Smiley bancor is a good start.

Yes, Bancor is a good partner. They had quite a succesful ICO themselves and deal in the attention economy so it's a good match I think.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 93
Don't know if you have seen the Cappasity project, they have an Easy 3D scan app to turn 2d photos into 3D objects. That could be useful to create objects for MarkSpace.
Is it a blockchain project? But i think mark space team already have their own good coder.

Why waste time and money reinventing the wheel? It's a free app and it can already be downloaded.

Not to mention that the blockchain is a great way to store data. Thats one of the major points of the blockchain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
https://medium.com/@markspace/tomorrows-answers-today-fe2428eebcaf nicely done. mark.space is advance VR project that has full potentials to succeed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
They may also integrate a functionality to make it easier to bring real items into their virtual world, just to close the circle.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding, you mean like the holoportation technology or something like that?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
They may also integrate a functionality to make it easier to bring real items into their virtual world, just to close the circle.
Activity: 686
Don't know if you have seen the Cappasity project, they have an Easy 3D scan app to turn 2d photos into 3D objects. That could be useful to create objects for MarkSpace.
Is it a blockchain project? But i think mark space team already have their own good coder.

Why waste time and money reinventing the wheel? It's a free app and it can already be downloaded.

I didnt know this exists as a free app already, its sound so futuristic but we have to get used to new technologies rapidly entering the market now. Thats why mark.space is certain to succeed since everyone likes to use new technologies.

We need to adapt quickly, because the speed with which projects like Mark.Space are advancing is astounding. The main reason why I see so much potential in Mark.Space is this, they bring something new into an even more innovative concept, in the era in which we live this is too much, and will surely succeed beyond what we imagine
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I didnt know this exists as a free app already, its sound so futuristic but we have to get used to new technologies rapidly entering the market now. Thats why mark.space is certain to succeed since everyone likes to use new technologies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Can be interesting for those who want to sell items. I saw these software before and they can do a good job
Activity: 462
VR is the future. Early projects like VIBE are really mooning and there's plenty of space for the likes of markspace.
I agree, today VIBEhub token price has grow ~2x, this means that this segment is in demand and will develop. Therefore, Mark.Spase has higher chance of becoming successful among current ICO projects - because it's VR.

I'm also sure that VR is still in its infancy but has a huge potential in the coming years. Mark.Space has a good concept and already great partnerships and all the chances to become big.
Indeed, I think VR is the future but iit's going to take some years before it becomes mainstream.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Can you explain to me what Bancor is about? Smart token is just a fancy name or there's more behind it? Because only things I see right now over Bancor is a wallet and some kind of bounties hub
Activity: 434

I'm also sure that VR is still in its infancy but has a huge potential in the coming years. Mark.Space has a good concept and already great partnerships and all the chances to become big.
Jump to: