Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 259. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of chips is already included?
Yes, now there is a preliminary sale, the initial price for one token is 0.1 $!
Are there any bonuses on offer?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
Why do you think that he has no future?
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Yes, I also did not find this information
Activity: 490
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
Its under development , and the thing that mark space showed to us is a real thing and can be developed now.
Like the clothes store and some others.
Activity: 700
I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of chips is already included?
Yes, now there is a preliminary sale, the initial price for one token is 0.1 $!
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How did I not know about this project sooner? This could easily become THE platform for VR. It is an ambitious project, no doubt. It will directly compete with secondlife in some areas, but also has other utilities planned. I'm not sure I understand the two year ICO plan from just glancing at the roadmap, but Rome wasn't built in a day!

Good luck dev team!

Activity: 700
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 644
Activity: 490
Don't know if you have seen the Cappasity project, they have an Easy 3D scan app to turn 2d photos into 3D objects. That could be useful to create objects for MarkSpace.
Is it a blockchain project? But i think mark space team already have their own good coder.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Don't know if you have seen the Cappasity project, they have an Easy 3D scan app to turn 2d photos into 3D objects. That could be useful to create objects for MarkSpace.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I think most people are starting to realise the true potential of ar and vr and are actively seeking for investment opportunities.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
yes The community here is very nice, a lot of people seems to enjoy MARK.SPACE. That improve the visibility of the project I think it’s a good thing for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
already 100 pages in this thread, it's very cool! mark.space community is growing every day and this is not surprising because - 3D segment is the future.

I just found out about this project and the demos look really good. Do you have to buy districts with the native tokens?
This month I see a lot of ICOs with only <10 pages. Mark.space with over 100 shows it's potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When I say that I trust this project, it is compared to other watched spectacles I receive, but volk has not done any real marketing yet. If the marketing is complete, in 1 week we will be surprised by the evolution of things. I know that in the near future they will be marketing their way and giving us spreadsheets
Activity: 476
already 100 pages in this thread, it's very cool! mark.space community is growing every day and this is not surprising because - 3D segment is the future.

I just found out about this project and the demos look really good. Do you have to buy districts with the native tokens?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...
All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.
that's why I say the VR technology has a long way to go. it's still in the starting phase.
and early adopters will get fruitful results, they just need to wait for a little.
Could take time for fruits but definitely a good investment

A lot of big companies are already developing VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. With MARK.SPACE we can have a "shareholding" of this market!
I think that this is the future there are still a few years left until technology is implanted in homes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.
Yeah, but virtual reality is the next step in the progress of humanity, and I think in the future this will necessarily become an integral part of our lives. The coin always has two faces - I think one should try not to resort to fanaticism, and then everything will be fine.
I also think that virtual reality is the future but there's still a lot of work to do to get there. This are just the first steps.
I agree with you it will take at least another 1-2 years to get a wider acceptance. Mainstream acceptance will be in 5 years.
Jump to: