Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 306. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
If mark.space is delivering I assume a lot of big companies would join here and would make advertisment in VR, let you interact with their brands there, which would open a complete new marketing way. The token could really go up in value then.

Hi! You are absolutely right, we already have such big names as Jaguar Land Rover as partners. Full list of them you can find on our website.

Since SONM has its space if you look into the demo, are you going to partner with them as well? Maybe that fog computing thing it will be useful to you
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Will you have some sort of policy to respect NSFW or adult content, or will you just be open to any kind of content without filter?

Hi! All prohibited content not allowed on platform. About 18+ content, it will be stand alone quater with KYC entrance

That seems a very nice way of handling questionable content type! Appreciate your response and explanation, thanks very much! 
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I have a question about units.

Now a residential unit is free (first one) but second unit cost 250 mark and an internal unit is cheaper.

What is internal unit? It is like a room? So how much room a unit have? Only 1 and how many m2 is it?

Hi !
Internal unit is an additional unit, which you can add to your basic unit. Each unit is 64 m2.
As for number of rooms.. well, you can make as many rooms as you want within your unit Smiley
The real estate industry will be happy to have a tool like markspace to develop themself, builders will present and show their property in vr to future customers. It will be easier for customers to project. The construction industry should also benefit.

Yes, real estate is one of the major spheres where our platform will be needed.
By the way, we announced visual constructor on 12th of December, check it out on our website Smiley
Activity: 434
Allthough it might make people lazy, because they would be able to shop from their sofa.. It remains a very nice idea for the less mobile people.
Not all shops or roads are easy access to less mobile people.. and this kind of inovation would surely be a step forward.

People are already lazy and shop from their sofa in thousands of online shop  Cheesy. But with MARK.SPACE this can become a much more agreeable and exciting experience.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If mark.space is delivering I assume a lot of big companies would join here and would make advertisment in VR, let you interact with their brands there, which would open a complete new marketing way. The token could really go up in value then.

They already make some agreement with some big names like Jaguar.

After the release, i believe tons of big brands want to be there.

It's a big comeptition in VR market now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Allthough it might make people lazy, because they would be able to shop from their sofa.. It remains a very nice idea for the less mobile people.
Not all shops or roads are easy access to less mobile people.. and this kind of inovation would surely be a step forward.

Hi! You are absolutely right, we already have such big names as Jaguar Land Rover as partners. Full list of them you can find on our website.
I seem, that you had a presentation in Hong kong a week ago. You planning to going to Asian market as well?
https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-in-hong-kong-a-different-kind-of-asia-d0cf771c1a4a

thank you for sharing this with us ><"

btw. why the name mark space? does it reffer to marketing space?

Hi! MARK you space with MARK.SPACE Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Yes, according to their whitepaper they already have cooperations with "Jaguar Land Rover, GAS Jeans, Desigual, Trussardi, Baldinini, Patricia Pepe, Liu-Jo, Dstrezzed, Satorisan and others."

This is already an impressive list, just imagine how many more cooperations could come when the platform is fully working and has gained a big audience.

Yes, their list of partnerships is indeed impressive. I'm not sure about the residential district but I could imagine that their shopping mall units will be sold out quickly.

Well, some people are still making fun of this idea but there is really something there. Companies are always looking for new ways to advertise and this would really be an innovative way to do it and since we are living in an age of technology, this would be a next logical step.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I seem, that you had a presentation in Hong kong a week ago. You planning to going to Asian market as well?
https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-in-hong-kong-a-different-kind-of-asia-d0cf771c1a4a

thank you for sharing this with us ><"

btw. why the name mark space? does it reffer to marketing space?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://medium.com/@markspace/awesomeness-alert-23388ad63ff4 Nice Constructor is available.  I am going to create my space.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Indeed, thats where the big potential is.
If they can get some big / popular brands, then this project will be familiar to everyone.

Absolutely right. Partnering with big  recognized brands will eventually create a ripple effect for other brands to follow.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I seen, that you had a presentation in Hong kong a week ago. You planning to going to Asian market as well?
Activity: 434

Yes, according to their whitepaper they already have cooperations with "Jaguar Land Rover, GAS Jeans, Desigual, Trussardi, Baldinini, Patricia Pepe, Liu-Jo, Dstrezzed, Satorisan and others."

This is already an impressive list, just imagine how many more cooperations could come when the platform is fully working and has gained a big audience.

Yes, their list of partnerships is indeed impressive. I'm not sure about the residential district but I could imagine that their shopping mall units will be sold out quickly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it
But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?

as it seems, you have never played sonys second life game, where people sold ingame appartments, houses, nearly everything for real cash money. amsterdam in second life was sold for over 50k dollar, for example.
Activity: 93
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Right now, it sounds silly.
But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

I can see that happening in 100 years, not in the near future

Just look at online games, people are spending money for much sillier things than this and 10 years ago you would swear that no one would would give one cent for online items and collectables. If you look at it now, there are millions of dollars spent for "useless" item in games.

*cough* Kryptokitties *cough*.But yeah, i agree. If spending is fun, exciting and easy enough, people will buy anything or spend time on there. It's not have to be even practical but it's a plus if it is.

I dont think CryptoKitties is any sillier than most phone games that people are paying money for. Think about some of these farm games (or whatever else). People are buying the game currency so they can grow their corn faster.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 98
Indeed, thats where the big potential is.
If they can get some big / popular brands, then this project will be familiar to everyone.

So do I get it right, that this whole platform is for advertising your vr product? or even non vr I guess? 

There must be a ton of entertainment in there, beacause that's what everyone is looking for nowadays.
Jump to: