Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 305. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't quite understand how exactly are users going to be involved in socio-economic interaction through your platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
The real estate industry will be happy to have a tool like markspace to develop themself, builders will present and show their property in vr to future customers. It will be easier for customers to project. The construction industry should also benefit.

If I'm not mistaken REAL project is planning on using VR to showcase their real estate. Or maybe it was RELEST.
That would be a really good idea, it would be much easyer to see properties and in less time.

I am wondering how much work it would be to make an VR model of an property. I can imagine it could take a really long time and big efford and would so only make sense for very big, valuable properties.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
The real estate industry will be happy to have a tool like markspace to develop themself, builders will present and show their property in vr to future customers. It will be easier for customers to project. The construction industry should also benefit.

If I'm not mistaken REAL project is planning on using VR to showcase their real estate. Or maybe it was RELEST.
That would be a really good idea, it would be much easyer to see properties and in less time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The Btct Community in my optics is the heart of any Ico, it is necessary to provide support in other channels, not forgetting to prioritize the forum, the Team is striving for this and elucidating many doubts, thank you for the support, so far I see Mark. Space as an excellent investment

Because eventually a lot of user of this forum are going to use mark.space, I mean the first persons to use it will be crypto enthustasts

Always do own research and read whitepaper but Mark.Space is solid team and good concept that could attract many developers to create VR apps easily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
The Btct Community in my optics is the heart of any Ico, it is necessary to provide support in other channels, not forgetting to prioritize the forum, the Team is striving for this and elucidating many doubts, thank you for the support, so far I see Mark. Space as an excellent investment

Because eventually a lot of user of this forum are going to use mark.space, I mean the first persons to use it will be crypto enthustasts
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes I also think that MARK.SPACE can set up a huge ecosystem and a lot of companies will use it to developp VR content. I think the value of the project can be incredible if the project go far.
Virtual reality is such a new field with a very promising future. Demand in such platforms will increase in the near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
the nice thing is that there is such quality feedback
also noted that everything is quite a comfortable always nice to see a good return
Activity: 434

that's how good communities are formed, even in crypto space.
Activity: 378
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Yes, real estate is one of the major spheres where our platform will be needed.
By the way, we announced visual constructor on 12th of December, check it out on our website Smiley

Yes, this project can serve well for interior designers, furniture designers. And the subsequent sale of design services to buyers. It would also be interesting if in a virtual space to model real estate and neighborhood, for example, urban neighborhoods. Where potential buyers could quickly inspect objects for the purchase or lease of real estate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes I also think that MARK.SPACE can set up a huge ecosystem and a lot of companies will use it to developp VR content. I think the value of the project can be incredible if the project go far.
interesting project i think that it's helpful for future

Mark.space is one of some other projects that tackle VR with the blockchain, its focus is in social interaction and market, while others are with concert and education, we have blockchain everywhere now Cheesy, it's sweet that all is coming together.
I agree with you have already seen somewhere this info
Activity: 114

Indeed! VR/AR and mixed reality is a new dimension of business.
Btw, we have launched our visual constructor, you may check it on our website
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mark.space is one of some other projects that tackle VR with the blockchain, its focus is in social interaction and market, while others are with concert and education, we have blockchain everywhere now Cheesy, it's sweet that all is coming together.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
what about bounty here?
bounty theme you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131
by the way all important information usually on the 1st page!
Activity: 378
what about bounty here?
Jump to: