Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 303. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Well, VR is just beginning. Of course, the costs are still high, but in this case you have enough computer or smartphone. Over time, VR devices will become available!
Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Yes, I also did not find this information
Unused tokens will be re-exhibited for sale in the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. Did you find this in white paper? Read carefully my friends)
Activity: 462
I like VR, I think that this is the future! But what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, create content on their own, and also find themselves anywhere in the world. All this when using the possibilities of virtual reality. In my opinion a very promising project
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Wow, and the project is really very promising! Is there a Bounty program?
No, I unfortunately could not find any information on this matter
I like VR, I think that this is the future! But what is the main idea of the project?
Activity: 308
I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Well, VR is just beginning. Of course, the costs are still high, but in this case you have enough computer or smartphone. Over time, VR devices will become available!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain
Activity: 714
Wow, and the project is really very promising! Is there a Bounty program?
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Yes, I also did not find this information
Merit: 101
The real estate industry will be happy to have a tool like markspace to develop themself, builders will present and show their property in vr to future customers. It will be easier for customers to project. The construction industry should also benefit.

If I'm not mistaken REAL project is planning on using VR to showcase their real estate. Or maybe it was RELEST.
That would be a really good idea, it would be much easyer to see properties and in less time.

Yup, I don't understand why traditional, non blockchain real estate companies are'nt working with VR yet. Doesn't have to be high tech, but a simple 3D cam combined with cardboard/smart phone goggles goes a long way
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If mark.space is delivering I assume a lot of big companies would join here and would make advertisment in VR, let you interact with their brands there, which would open a complete new marketing way. The token could really go up in value then.

Hi! You are absolutely right, we already have such big names as Jaguar Land Rover as partners. Full list of them you can find on our website.

What is this  Jaguar Land Rover? You mean car gigant?  Huh
For what purpose a luxurious car manufacturers would need to have a VR technology company as a partner?

That's a good point. I'm sure they already have in-house 3D model and IT guys, then it's a small step to create a VR site. But partnerships with startups like MarkSpace don't have to be expensive and can be a win-win type of experiment.

I guess they can offer some kind of entertaining and unique ads in their created mark vr space - that's the only  thing that would make sense.

Is the space in their vr for shops limited? If there's scarcity, and a lot of traffic, then corporations would be interested in owning some space in in there...
Activity: 420
I wonder how the public will react to this project?
at the moment, the negative reviews do not see
we hope for further positive dynamics of the project
Behind this project the future and why should there be a negative dynamics?
Activity: 378
we hope for further positive dynamics of the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
If mark.space is delivering I assume a lot of big companies would join here and would make advertisment in VR, let you interact with their brands there, which would open a complete new marketing way. The token could really go up in value then.

Hi! You are absolutely right, we already have such big names as Jaguar Land Rover as partners. Full list of them you can find on our website.

What is this  Jaguar Land Rover? You mean car gigant?  Huh
For what purpose a luxurious car manufacturers would need to have a VR technology company as a partner?

That's a good point. I'm sure they already have in-house 3D model and IT guys, then it's a small step to create a VR site. But partnerships with startups like MarkSpace don't have to be expensive and can be a win-win type of experiment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
how many tokens I can buy?
maybe as much as you can afford?
I was just asking what was the total number of tokens of the project
as far as I know 3 million
Yes, unfortunately not so much
why do you think so?
I was just hoping for more coverage of the project
coverage is now not big enough?
in my opinion not large enough ahah