Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 35. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Markspace is one of the most high-growing companies on the vr/ar market.  They are opening a new chapter in history of internet. I still wonder how much time it would to begin operate at fully capacity? Accordingly to the roadmap, in 2020 the project will be totally finished. I think it is a small time for such an ambitious project.
No, I think the project will be finished much faster. Developers have a great team. I think they can work faster and harder.
This is a questionable assumption. Serious project have to be planed. Maybe some dates will be postponed, but not in a global sense.
Markspace is not the only one vr project. Developers better hurry, if they want to get ahead of other platforms.
I agree. Look how rapidly they work now. You need to find the latest news.
I read about crypto valley. I know that are working on the open source platform for miners and many others. It is an interesting addition to the universe, but I don’t know if it be launched soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Markspace is one of the most high-growing companies on the vr/ar market.  They are opening a new chapter in history of internet. I still wonder how much time it would to begin operate at fully capacity? Accordingly to the roadmap, in 2020 the project will be totally finished. I think it is a small time for such an ambitious project.
No, I think the project will be finished much faster. Developers have a great team. I think they can work faster and harder.
This is a questionable assumption. Serious project have to be planed. Maybe some dates will be postponed, but not in a global sense.
Markspace is not the only one vr project. Developers better hurry, if they want to get ahead of other platforms.
I agree. Look how rapidly they work now. You need to find the latest news.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Maybe Mark.Space should also partner with Tesla, as Teslas main concept of selling cars is to do this in their online shop. Would be a great partnership and it shows that selling cars online works.

What do you mean? Doesn't Tesla have dealerships?

They have some local stores but Teslas main concept is to sell their cars through the online shop. You can configurate your car online, battery etc. and then they will deliver it to you as far as I know. You can even order a test drive online (with a drive in real lol).

Then these two brand would work perfectly together
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
found interesting interview with Paul Seils and Denis Polulyahov - Managing Partner of MARK.SPACE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGqAxGG4DbE

lets take a look. Thanks for Sharing. Also the announced of the launch of CRYPTO-VALLEY today sounds wonderful.
Where can I read more about this announcement?
You can see it if you scroll up a bit actually or read from the top, https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/markspace-announces-crypto-valley-launch
Activity: 686
Having a virtual space for yourself is a dream of many people recently and the project is giving people what they want. The investments are showing the value of the venture. More success to the team.
Totally agree with you. It seems to me that today it seems a luxury, but thanks to such projects it will become affordable and ordinary.

Do you really think that a lot of people already dream of a virtual space for themselves? I am not sure. In the future that might be true but right now the virtual reality technology isn't spread widely enough. It's still a niche.
Among the projects that work today in ICOS, the most admired and successful are those involving VR and its technologies, surely all dreams are valid for the VR right now, there is a lot to be developed and all the projects that try to implement it, will certainly be the trigger for a continued evolution of this technology
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Having a virtual space for yourself is a dream of many people recently and the project is giving people what they want. The investments are showing the value of the venture. More success to the team.
Totally agree with you. It seems to me that today it seems a luxury, but thanks to such projects it will become affordable and ordinary.

Do you really think that a lot of people already dream of a virtual space for themselves? I am not sure. In the future that might be true but right now the virtual reality technology isn't spread widely enough. It's still a niche.
Activity: 420
found interesting interview with Paul Seils and Denis Polulyahov - Managing Partner of MARK.SPACE:

lets take a look. Thanks for Sharing. Also the announced of the launch of CRYPTO-VALLEY today sounds wonderful.
Where can I read more about this announcement?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i also think that the team is very serious and competent and will create nice things with the money they have raised now. VR will continue to grow and become a huge industry.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
They really rock. They want to build their own universe. It’s so amazing. I can’t wait for the total launch of the system. I want to see the future!
What are you talking about? Yes, I read about the project, but they are talking only about one virtual city, or several cities.
Read the topic. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/markspace-announces-crypto-valley-launch
they want to create a project on the base of markspace.   

This is great news! I am sure that now the rating of the project will grow even more! I am sure that the new idea will be very popular!

this is really good news, the creation of a virtual city (crypto.valley) where you can do several things crypto related, with this news the project will become very popular
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
They really rock. They want to build their own universe. It’s so amazing. I can’t wait for the total launch of the system. I want to see the future!
What are you talking about? Yes, I read about the project, but they are talking only about one virtual city, or several cities.
Read the topic. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/markspace-announces-crypto-valley-launch

This is great news! I am sure that now the rating of the project will grow even more! I am sure that the new idea will be very popular!

Wow, this project is starting to get better and better. The team is doing a good job.
The idea of "Crypto-Valley" is awesome. More and more people seem to be interested in the project. It will be a real success when it is completed.
Their team is really top notch. I'm sure that they will be able to achieve whatever they want
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Wow, this project is starting to get better and better. The team is doing a good job.
The idea of "Crypto-Valley" is awesome. More and more people seem to be interested in the project. It will be a real success when it is completed.

Really cool idea! Seems the team has been hard working in the background to come up with this great news.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: