Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 32. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Dang I forgot about the design a VR room competition. It's probably long over, right? Any idea who won that?

What were the requirements? Sounds cool!
Not yet, it will end on Ferbuary 28th, 2018
Find more information here https://medium.com/@markspace/attention-contest-the-contest-starts-on-february-9-2018-at-00-01-gmt-3-start-date-and-ends-1cb1feff31a9

Haven't even known that there is such a contest :/ Thanks for the link!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Dang I forgot about the design a VR room competition. It's probably long over, right? Any idea who won that?

Find more information here https://medium.com/@markspace/attention-contest-the-contest-starts-on-february-9-2018-at-00-01-gmt-3-start-date-and-ends-1cb1feff31a9

But am i blind or do i really cant see where the competitors present their work? No hashtag to filter them on Twitter either.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Yes i also see some advertising about mark.space on different platform, the visibility of the project is very good and its pretty important for the sucess. The team manage the communication well till now, if it continue that will hello a lot the project.

Happy to hear that, looks like this MARK.SPACE is easy to hook up lot of crypto user around the world. No wonder this will gonna be successful on their roadmap plan. Best of luck

Good marketing is not only important for the ICO, but also promoting the product after the ICO. It seems the managing partner Denis Polulyahov of MARK.SPACE is already spreading the word and he seems to be a very good speaker for this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes i also see some advertising about mark.space on different platform, the visibility of the project is very good and its pretty important for the sucess. The team manage the communication well till now, if it continue that will hello a lot the project.

Happy to hear that, looks like this MARK.SPACE is easy to hook up lot of crypto user around the world. No wonder this will gonna be successful on their roadmap plan. Best of luck
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Developers are very good at promoting their project. I have already seen M.S advertising in a variety of places, in a mobile wallet, on sites, on coinmarketcap ... I think this will significantly affect the success of the ICO.

Google ads are the best way right now to promote your project to a normal investor. Bounty campaigns does most of the job but these ads Target new investors too and Markspace is doing their best to do this.
i think the best advertising strategy to let more and more people know about mark.space is a combination of ads on coinmarketcap, google ads, cellular ads and bounty campaigns...
That's a really good marketing campaign but I would like to know how much money is needed for that. It sounds expensive to me.

As a further good way to promote projects I would add articles on the relevant crypto news sites.
But yes, to cover everything can become expensive...

There has already been articles about Mark.Space on important crypto news site:

https://themerkle.com/mark-space-raises-hopes-of-a-lucrative-alliance-between-vr-and-e-commerce-through-its-revolutionary-blockchain-powered-ecosystem/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/through-your-vr-glasses-a-startup-sets-up-a-virtual-apartments-contest

I do not know what to say about MarkSpace, so far they have kept their promises.
I'm far beyond my expectations and the statistics look great. https://mark.space/info/
I'm looking forward to see the final platform of the project. The demo looks great in the VR.

Well done team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Developers are very good at promoting their project. I have already seen M.S advertising in a variety of places, in a mobile wallet, on sites, on coinmarketcap ... I think this will significantly affect the success of the ICO.

Google ads are the best way right now to promote your project to a normal investor. Bounty campaigns does most of the job but these ads Target new investors too and Markspace is doing their best to do this.
i think the best advertising strategy to let more and more people know about mark.space is a combination of ads on coinmarketcap, google ads, cellular ads and bounty campaigns...
That's a really good marketing campaign but I would like to know how much money is needed for that. It sounds expensive to me.

As a further good way to promote projects I would add articles on the relevant crypto news sites.

There has already been articles about Mark.Space on important crypto news site:

https://themerkle.com/mark-space-raises-hopes-of-a-lucrative-alliance-between-vr-and-e-commerce-through-its-revolutionary-blockchain-powered-ecosystem/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/through-your-vr-glasses-a-startup-sets-up-a-virtual-apartments-contest
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Markspace is one of the most high-growing companies on the vr/ar market.  They are opening a new chapter in history of internet. I still wonder how much time it would to begin operate at fully capacity? Accordingly to the roadmap, in 2020 the project will be totally finished. I think it is a small time for such an ambitious project.
No, I think the project will be finished much faster. Developers have a great team. I think they can work faster and harder.
This is a questionable assumption. Serious project have to be planed. Maybe some dates will be postponed, but not in a global sense.
Markspace is not the only one vr project. Developers better hurry, if they want to get ahead of other platforms.
This is why they are conducting ico - to gather funds needed for developing this platform
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

since facebook banned crypto ads, the best advertising place is google ads. it will targeting on site that have crypto niche.
and, mark.space team has a great advertising as i see.
Sites with ICO ratings also give excellent advertising to projects. Especially if on these sites projects are rated above 4.5 points.
Activity: 224

Activity: 210

Is google still accepting ICO ads? I thought they are banning it together with Facebook

As far as I know, it was only Facebook who banned ICOs from their ads platform.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 196

Is google still accepting ICO ads? I thought they are banning it together with Facebook
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
A project of this magnitude need to attract major companies to buy units within the platform, this is a case in which they need to do marketing and promotion mostly after ICO, in next months
You are right I expect to hear some very promising information about it in the next month. Imagine if they would work with a worldwide known brand.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Yes, conventional google advertising is the only way to reach the masses that are not connected to the general crypto social media or haven't got friends/relatives in crypto

Yes, everyone knows about this project. I constantly see an advertising project on many resources.
The marketing department did an excellent job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
What about the competitors? VR is becoming popular today...

Competition will increase the quality of projects so its good for everyone including Mark.Space
This idea is so innovative that they don't have competitors yet, as I know. To be first - very important, this direction is just beginning to evolve. Virtual reality and Augmented reality - it's what will become part of our lives in the next 20 years.
Pages:
Jump to: