Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 30. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
It's almost last chance to invest into this project which has good potential of growth. I like the concept of this platform it give chance to all investors at this stage to make secure their position. It seems $10M will be good achievement for this project.

Yes, only a bit more than a day left for participating in the ICO. Crazy how time goes by. Even the sale isn't completely over yet, we can already say that it was a stunning success  with that amount of money that was raised.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
10 million dollar raised? That is a really nice figure, enough to expand the project and potential for a nice ROI.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
When do you guys think will be the adoption of VR devices. I don't think it will be this year because the devices on the market are whether not so good or very expensive.
I think it will need longer, mybe 2019/20. We are very near, because we are nerds, common people will need at least 2 years i think.
And as always a game or movie will break trough.

I think much sooner. In 2019/2020 the VR will be improved.
Indeed, some of the devices are expensive for some people. But let's not forget that with technology, we are evolving and we have always made efforts to keep up with it.
I do not think that would be a problem.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
A promising project that has shown that completed public attention is now increasingly difficult to find a good idea and professionals of their business. Good Luck Project!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When do you guys think will be the adoption of VR devices. I don't think it will be this year because the devices on the market are whether not so good or very expensive.
I think it will need longer, mybe 2019/20. We are very near, because we are nerds, common people will need at least 2 years i think.
And as always a game or movie will break trough.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It's almost last chance to invest into this project which has good potential of growth. I like the concept of this platform it give chance to all investors at this stage to make secure their position. It seems $10M will be good achievement for this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Raised almost 8500ETH,very good result. Last day ICO, hope will be success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Yes i also see some advertising about mark.space on different platform, the visibility of the project is very good and its pretty important for the sucess. The team manage the communication well till now, if it continue that will hello a lot the project.

Happy to hear that, looks like this MARK.SPACE is easy to hook up lot of crypto user around the world. No wonder this will gonna be successful on their roadmap plan. Best of luck
You are right PR company of the project worked very well! Yes, and the project looks very confident, and this caused such a popular project!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

The Official Telegram group (in English) has surpassed 5000 members! How great is that?  Cool

With other languages included, we have good numbers. Telegram groups is one of the best ways to promote projects.
Activity: 448
https://https://medium.com/@markspace/more-news-from-south-korea-we-are-happy-to-announce-a-recent-strategic-partnership-agreement-with-e91f4ac2a822 nice to see new partnership announcement with bitman. This can bring lots of attention to Mark.Space project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Official Telegram group (in English) has surpassed 5000 members! How great is that?  Cool
The ICo has achieved good results, analyzing the investments initially applied, external campaigns such as youtube and video channels, are seeking new members outside Crypto, and this will bring good results, in other Countries there are other forms of invitation
Now there are even more opportunities and we are very pleased. I like to watch how confidently the project is moving forward Smiley
Wow 5000 members, congratulations! Mark.space was able to achieve this result without any airdrop or other tempting freebie, this result shows that the community is large and it's qualitative.

Congratulation Mark.Space team. project value is increased if we see here on forum that is amazing growth. people liked VR technology.

Certainly. I am sure that soon this project will take a large share of the market. I'm looking forward to selling the product.
That shows the great interest that exists in the project and in VR technology. I really believe that it is the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Less than 2 days left and it reached 9,670,161.05$

It probably will pass the 10m $.

$10m is not far now. The project has potential and they spreading their marketing efforts pretty well.

Who knows, BTC might have a few green days ahead of it. That would help to reach the 10m $.

9,670,161.05 is almost 10, so can consider it as 10.
it is almost 10 and two days are left, with the whales of the last moment we can say 10, all fans of vr want a space all their own and mark.space fills this lack with the launch of crypto valley
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

The Official Telegram group (in English) has surpassed 5000 members! How great is that?  Cool
The ICo has achieved good results, analyzing the investments initially applied, external campaigns such as youtube and video channels, are seeking new members outside Crypto, and this will bring good results, in other Countries there are other forms of invitation
Now there are even more opportunities and we are very pleased. I like to watch how confidently the project is moving forward Smiley
Wow 5000 members, congratulations! Mark.space was able to achieve this result without any airdrop or other tempting freebie, this result shows that the community is large and it's qualitative.

Congratulation Mark.Space team. project value is increased if we see here on forum that is amazing growth. people liked VR technology.

Certainly. I am sure that soon this project will take a large share of the market. I'm looking forward to selling the product.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Perhaps they will raise more in the second phase next year. With $10 million USD from the first phase they should be able to scale up significantly. This project is a great investment. I am happy to have invested in Mark.Space.
Activity: 476

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

You did an excellent job. How much time do you need to implement the product?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Developers are very good at promoting their project. I have already seen M.S advertising in a variety of places, in a mobile wallet, on sites, on coinmarketcap ... I think this will significantly affect the success of the ICO.

yes, they started to understand that visual marketing everywhere is the best for projects like these Smiley
Advertising is a very powerful thing! And most importantly, it works! I also constantly see the advertisement of Mark Spas on various resources
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

Pages:
Jump to: