Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 33. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Developers are very good at promoting their project. I have already seen M.S advertising in a variety of places, in a mobile wallet, on sites, on coinmarketcap ... I think this will significantly affect the success of the ICO.

Google ads are the best way right now to promote your project to a normal investor. Bounty campaigns does most of the job but these ads Target new investors too and Markspace is doing their best to do this.
I fully agree with you.. Even they should think about advertising in Google Play. I am sure that the vast majority of people enjoy this app!

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
What about the competitors? VR is becoming popular today...

Competition will increase the quality of projects so its good for everyone including Mark.Space
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Developers are very good at promoting their project. I have already seen M.S advertising in a variety of places, in a mobile wallet, on sites, on coinmarketcap ... I think this will significantly affect the success of the ICO.

Google ads are the best way right now to promote your project to a normal investor. Bounty campaigns does most of the job but these ads Target new investors too and Markspace is doing their best to do this.

Yes, conventional google advertising is the only way to reach the masses that are not connected to the general crypto social media or haven't got friends/relatives in crypto
Its not the only way.
Amazon and ebay also are platforms, where you can reach millions of potential customers with advertizing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Yes, conventional google advertising is the only way to reach the masses that are not connected to the general crypto social media or haven't got friends/relatives in crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
A project of this magnitude need to attract major companies to buy units within the platform, this is a case in which they need to do marketing and promotion mostly after ICO, in next months
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

since facebook banned crypto ads, the best advertising place is google ads. it will targeting on site that have crypto niche.
and, mark.space team has a great advertising as i see.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 686
I might be reaching out a bit far here.. but ... Compatitors are only compatitors when their product has on most part similar aspects.
So.. depending on how wide the scope is looked at.. all projects are competing with each other.
example  :
- scope blockchain = all compatitors
- scope VR = some compatitors
- scope virtual shoppingmall = few compatitors

I hope this is somewhat clear on what I want to say Wink

i guess there are nearly none competitors but only a few on the vr scope and nearly none and a few too in the virtual shoppingmall, for mark.space.
Given the success achieved by ICO and the great evolution of VR, it will not be long before similar projects emerge, copying the business models and scripts followed by Mark.Space. It will actually be a nice competition that will bring to the world of Crypto those not reached by Mark.Space, but I do not think any project will be ahead of you in the segment
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I might be reaching out a bit far here.. but ... Compatitors are only compatitors when their product has on most part similar aspects.
So.. depending on how wide the scope is looked at.. all projects are competing with each other.
example  :

i guess there are nearly none competitors but only a few on the vr scope and nearly none and a few too in the virtual shoppingmall, for mark.space.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
example  :

Mark-Space has its special niche which is good because they can grow there without too many competitors. They can always expand into other VR related fields later.

Competitors are always expected and they should be there to keep the balance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
example  :

Mark-Space has its special niche which is good because they can grow there without too many competitors. They can always expand into other VR related fields later.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
example  :

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

There will always be competition. If you want Decentraland and VibeHub are competition and both are doing well. And if you look a bit closer all three (including Mark.Space) have totally different projects and want to achieve something different. Also Mark.Space has already some big partners.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

What about them?

Can you say gta is competitor with fifa just because they are on the same platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Mark.Space Whitepaper is impressive, let's hope that everything planned is implemented and then the project will take a leading position.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Sounds really great, an open source platform for the creation of 3D- and VR- compatible online spaces, sites and objects, powered by the Blockchain.
Also Cryptp Vally is coming i have read. Thats all great stuff. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Markspace is one of the most high-growing companies on the vr/ar market.  They are opening a new chapter in history of internet. I still wonder how much time it would to begin operate at fully capacity? Accordingly to the roadmap, in 2020 the project will be totally finished. I think it is a small time for such an ambitious project.

Looks like they have a very determined team that works hard. Crypto valley was already launched, besides, they have some really great partnerships. Projects like thins need to constantly develop, so it's probably hard to say when the project will be completely finished.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
They really rock. They want to build their own universe. It’s so amazing. I can’t wait for the total launch of the system. I want to see the future!
new universe? Are you seriously?
I dont think they create a new universe :-) Of cause they will change the possibility to go shoping with 3d/VR and provide the buyer some awesome
featured to identify the needed product. They built it like a city but this is copied by reality. In my opionion the will be a possibility to check products another way.
Pages:
Jump to: