Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 86. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think they can reach 10 millions dollars, they have already raised more than 8 millions dollars. Its a very good amount and I think MARK.SPACE team can do good things with that money, VR will become a big market so the potential is huge.
They will raise $ 10 million because the Ethereum is growing and can return to 1,400 $ for these weeks.

jep, I also think the ETH prize will increase and the 10 million will be easily reached in the next month.

$10M will reached when eth back to $1200. there is still one more stage for them to collect more. mark.space have everything they need
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
I think they can reach 10 millions dollars, they have already raised more than 8 millions dollars. Its a very good amount and I think MARK.SPACE team can do good things with that money, VR will become a big market so the potential is huge.
They will raise $ 10 million because the Ethereum is growing and can return to 1,400 $ for these weeks.

jep, I also think the ETH prize will increase and the 10 million will be easily reached in the next month.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Might be, but some more tokensale wouldnt be bad.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I hope so because I'm tired of this bear market and red charts
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Interview with their co-founder Denis Polulyakhov during Blockchain Economic Forum 2018

https://medium.com/@markspace/watch-our-co-founder-denis-polulyakhov-discuss-how-mark-space-dc469f091e0b

Very informative video, thanks for sharing. He makes the case very well about how Mark.Space can be used and how VR/AR technology is no longer a business that requires billions of investment, but anybody can build on the current platforms.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Why is everyone worrying about whether they reach the $10M mark? Do you think it will change things drastically if they do or don't? I would think the amount of funds raised is still plenty to reach their goals.

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts why the $10M is such a determining factor.
Maybe it's their soft cap? although the rating platform Icobentch writen that their Soft cap: 15,000 ETH ~13.8 mln of current value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Why is everyone worrying about whether they reach the $10M mark? Do you think it will change things drastically if they do or don't? I would think the amount of funds raised is still plenty to reach their goals.

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts why the $10M is such a determining factor.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 462
Ico is near ending and they already had some great amount.

I wonder will it get last minute hype and reach 10m?

$10M is still in the range they already raised over $8M and still ICO going on with positive support and some fun contest are up. I believe very soon it will achieve this milestone and this will be good amount to keep working on this platform.

There are still plenty of time for markspace to hit $10m. And I think they will reach it at the 5th round.
$10m are possible and still time let's not forget whales, the project is very valid and ambitious i think it will easily reach the pre-set objectives (hard cap)...
I hope they collect the $10m, I really think this project deserve it and VR is a technology that is going to go up.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

$10M is still in the range they already raised over $8M and still ICO going on with positive support and some fun contest are up. I believe very soon it will achieve this milestone and this will be good amount to keep working on this platform.

There are still plenty of time for markspace to hit $10m. And I think they will reach it at the 5th round.
$10m are possible and still time let's not forget whales, the project is very valid and ambitious i think it will easily reach the pre-set objectives (hard cap)...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 210
Hope that mark.space have good marketing since another platform have been performing good and even got a spot on super bowl in which some part of it got cut. raising a good amount of fund is no joke but the project need to be advertise to reach more user.

You have a valid point. A good PR campaign must be established for this project and incoming investments will follow next. Imho.
This project has created a good bounty company. This project will be very popular soon!

From what I have seen, there's been a drop-off in the funds raised from the first round to the third.
1st Round  3649 eth
2nd Round 2654 eth
3rd Round    411 eth
Perhaps, it has to do with the mood of the market. Let's see if the fourth round can beat it. Overall though, it is a good amount raised.

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Hope that mark.space have good marketing since another platform have been performing good and even got a spot on super bowl in which some part of it got cut. raising a good amount of fund is no joke but the project need to be advertise to reach more user.

You have a valid point. A good PR campaign must be established for this project and incoming investments will follow next. Imho.
This project has created a good bounty company. This project will be very popular soon!
Activity: 252
I think it's a great time to run an ico as the Bitcoin market is gearing up and may soon shoot so investors will get back to some potential ICO's.

Despite this growth of the current Btc, we see a stabilization of the Alts, or at least most of them. It will be excellent to see the emergence of a platform like Mark.Space, with useful tokem circulating and continuous growth, the current market stability allows this, and better days seem to emerge

TIC (this is crypto), "stabalility" is not a word commen in crypto, and I don't think we will see it in the next year or two. People who are heavily involded in crypto are already used to big swings. But in no other field are 5% daily ups and downs as normal as in crypto

The cryptocurrency market, as with most if not all markets, is rife with manipulation from people that want to transfer wealth from the masses to themselves. I don't think we'll be seeing any sort of stability in the next few years, and even after that there will still be world-events that will shake all financial markets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

The success of any project, not only from this, depends on good advertising and enough strong support! Without this, success in the future is impossible!
Activity: 140
I think it's a great time to run an ico as the Bitcoin market is gearing up and may soon shoot so investors will get back to some potential ICO's.

Despite this growth of the current Btc, we see a stabilization of the Alts, or at least most of them. It will be excellent to see the emergence of a platform like Mark.Space, with useful tokem circulating and continuous growth, the current market stability allows this, and better days seem to emerge

TIC (this is crypto), "stabalility" is not a word commen in crypto, and I don't think we will see it in the next year or two. People who are heavily involded in crypto are already used to big swings. But in no other field are 5% daily ups and downs as normal as in crypto
Activity: 434

What other project you're talking about?
I think MarkSpace is currently doing a good job. I've seen quite some advertisements and the list of partners is pretty impressive.

Yeah I am like such partners as Jaguar and Land Rover.Also one more greate thing that we are already know 2 coming exchanges after Token Sale Smiley
Which are these two exchanges where mark.spake will be traded?

In general they do good marketing and are also in contact with other car companies. But ist there a general focus on car companies?

Regarding exchanges, for now COSS and HitBTC are confirmed and they are also negotiating with Binance.
Besides car companies they have also partnerships with several designer brands but seems like one of their focus are car manufacturers. Maybe if you have already partners from this industry it's not that difficult to get their competitors on board.
Activity: 686

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Pages:
Jump to: