Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 84. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
The biggest amount of funds aren't even spend on creating their thing but going to be spend on marketing. At 10 million that's 3.6 million. I think if they already got those partners maybe they can piggyback on any promotion those partners do to get visitors into their MarkSpace room. Or is it the other way around?
It should work to each other, if the partner like land rover or jaguar will really provide their virtual car so their customers can take a look on it before buying it, their customers will use markspace to see it.
And markspace users can also take a look on the car.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
The biggest amount of funds aren't even spend on creating their thing but going to be spend on marketing. At 10 million that's 3.6 million. I think if they already got those partners maybe they can piggyback on any promotion those partners do to get visitors into their MarkSpace room. Or is it the other way around?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Great news about the Bitcoin Russia 2018 forum. I hope there will be a video of it as well, but it's probably in Russian haha. Maybe the co-founder can do an AMA.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

https://medium.com/@markspace/on-wednesday-21-february-our-co-founder-oleg-ershov-will-be-presenting-mark-space-5830c5e5192a

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Co Founder Oleg Ershov will be presenting MARK.SPACE as one of the key speakers during Bitcoin Russia 2018

yes another great news of MARK.SPACE, is always pleased to see.

Great! This event will be a significant exposure for MARK.SPACE to the Russian crypto community and at the same time will give it a chance to present the platform's great features! Smiley
I heard that Russian people are very open to new technologies like VR so I'm rooting for Mark space team at this event
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

https://medium.com/@markspace/on-wednesday-21-february-our-co-founder-oleg-ershov-will-be-presenting-mark-space-5830c5e5192a

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Co Founder Oleg Ershov will be presenting MARK.SPACE as one of the key speakers during Bitcoin Russia 2018

Great! This event will be a significant exposure for MARK.SPACE to the Russian crypto community and at the same time will give it a chance to present the platform's great features! Smiley
I think that this event can visit Vitalik - in Russia, such events don't happen so often. For Mark.Space team this will be good opportunity to present their project and can help to become more popular in these circles.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Why is everyone worrying about whether they reach the $10M mark? Do you think it will change things drastically if they do or don't? I would think the amount of funds raised is still plenty to reach their goals.

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts why the $10M is such a determining factor.

It is just a psychological number i guess. People just want to see reaching 10m nothing more.

Yeah, it is very successful and they still have another round pending for 2019.

When a project hit certain amounts of money which is considered as success, then it will give more confidence to the investors. And this could bring more people to join in!

I guess its hard to hit crazy amounts of investment money nowadays, so maybe better to keep expectations low
To be honest I don't know how much money is needed to develop a project like this but $10M sound like a big figure to me.
the threshold of $10m is reachable and is in my opinion more a psychological factor for the team give them more confidence in their possibilities and momentum to carry on the project and let's not forget that there is another round in 2019

Some projects swallow more money than they are estimated in the budget. Many continue to grow even if they have reached their budget or even if their goal has been reached.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I don’t think it’s so important for people to reach 10 millions cap, and even if mark.Space doesn't reach it, they already have raised a very nice amount. Its suffisant to build something very nice I think.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Why is everyone worrying about whether they reach the $10M mark? Do you think it will change things drastically if they do or don't? I would think the amount of funds raised is still plenty to reach their goals.

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts why the $10M is such a determining factor.

It is just a psychological number i guess. People just want to see reaching 10m nothing more.

When a project hit certain amounts of money which is considered as success, then it will give more confidence to the investors. And this could bring more people to join in!

I guess its hard to hit crazy amounts of investment money nowadays, so maybe better to keep expectations low
To be honest I don't know how much money is needed to develop a project like this but $10M sound like a big figure to me.
the threshold of $10m is reachable and is in my opinion more a psychological factor for the team give them more confidence in their possibilities and momentum to carry on the project and let's not forget that there is another round in 2019
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
they need to pay their employees sooner or later I guess, they have no revenue till the platform is fully operational. Unless they have already a job of course
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I don't see why they need millions to create such platform. Unless they want to circulate the token. Which in case they need millions

What do mean exactly?! To bring the tokens into circulation they don't need to make an ICO, they could've just give them away by an airdrop. They are raising money because developing the platform, advertising the project and everything else needs money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I think they can reach 10 millions dollars, they have already raised more than 8 millions dollars. Its a very good amount and I think MARK.SPACE team can do good things with that money, VR will become a big market so the potential is huge.
They will raise $ 10 million because the Ethereum is growing and can return to 1,400 $ for these weeks.
I doubt that, just today btc hit 10k range again but quickly went down, it wont go beyond it. so chances of racing 10m is a bit low.
That's a questionable statement. I am sure that in the near future we will see the growth of coins! Therefore, we need to invest now!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

I think it is already a very successful ico.

well icobench has rated them pretty high, so i guess there is something proper behind the curtains Smiley

4.1 / 5.0 https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space

4.1 is not that high, is it? but i have no concerns about mark.space reaches above $10M cap easily.
Activity: 686

It is true, but in the case of Mark.Space, this confidence and the strengthening of the Community are already quite early, certainly a step forward, and this strengthening of the Community around them already makes them quite credit, of course, assimilated to the promising project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

well icobench has rated them pretty high, so i guess there is something proper behind the curtains Smiley

4.1 / 5.0 https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Pages:
Jump to: