Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 88. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Looked at my Facebook page today and stumbled upon a Mark.Space add. Nice to see that they maybe get attention there

That surprising - given that Facebook has banned crypto advertisements. Was it advertising the ICO, or just the company in general?

Is that ads promotion or just a natural page growth ?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Looked at my Facebook page today and stumbled upon a Mark.Space add. Nice to see that they maybe get attention there

I saw the advertisement Mark.Space in the coinomi wallet on the phone. So the developers are well approached to an advertising company. Perhaps quite successful sales results are just the result of good project advertising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

That surprising - given that Facebook has banned crypto advertisements. Was it advertising the ICO, or just the company in general?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche

Agree, would still like to hear more about this partnership though

I haven't heard/read anything about a partnership with Porsche. Is this confirmed or just a rumour?

Talked about this DEV. As far as I know this information is on their website.

I haven't seen anything about Porsche, but logos of Jaguar and Land Rover are in the partners section of the MarkSpace website.

Jaguar and Land Rover are the same company if im not mistaken, right?

Yes they are, but still two different brands, so it makes sense to have both logos as partners. I am not sure how partnerships are handled if they form one company, but anyways, it's good to see such big companies as partners Smiley

Landing a partnership with Jag and LR this early into the project says how good the team behind project really is.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hope that mark.space have good marketing since another platform have been performing good and even got a spot on super bowl in which some part of it got cut. raising a good amount of fund is no joke but the project need to be advertise to reach more user.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche

I haven't heard/read anything about a partnership with Porsche. Is this confirmed or just a rumour?

I haven't seen anything about Porsche, but logos of Jaguar and Land Rover are in the partners section of the MarkSpace website.

Yes they are, but still two different brands, so it makes sense to have both logos as partners. I am not sure how partnerships are handled if they form one company, but anyways, it's good to see such big companies as partners Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Anybody know when the token will be available on an exchange?  When will we be allowed to withdraw our tokens?

dont worry about your token and exchange. till now, they not announce how to withdraw token and exchange, but soon thay will do it. just wait and be patient
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Anybody know when the token will be available on an exchange?  When will we be allowed to withdraw our tokens?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the amount already raised by mark.space is already good I think, and the ico is not over yet. The team has no more than 6 millions dollars to developp the project, I think great thinks can be achieved with that money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
hmmm. already over 6700+ eth raised and 7 days left until the ico ends. this took quiet a good turnaround Smiley

btw. the ann thread should be updated, since there is also a southkorean translation available!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Check out this latest article about Mark.Space at Cointelegraph! Take part in the Apartment Challenge and don’t miss the chance to win 50K or 100K MRK tokens!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/through-your-vr-glasses-a-startup-sets-up-a-virtual-apartments-contest
Thank you for sharing this link with us. It looks like a nice article and great way to promote this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
At markspace YouTube channel I found fresh demo, it's amazing - this broad-spectrum project!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCdJAG7PTQ

Wow! That is some good quality demo Smiley Jaguar and Land Rover shows are shown, i wonder if they already have a deal with both of them.

I really like the video. If anything else fails, VR will be a standard for people renovating their homes or building a new house.
i just watched the video on youtube and is the video of the browser demo, in the future the vr/3d technology will be very useful in various sectors such as shopping, home furnishings and even in the medical sector i hope markspace will contribute to the development of all these sectors, i did not know about the contest i will certainly participate
Yes, of course. VR and AR = out future. We will use these products like smart AR glasess and graphicks soon. Mark.Space definitely can be useful in our everyday life!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Check out this latest article about Mark.Space at Cointelegraph! Take part in the Apartment Challenge and don’t miss the chance to win 50K or 100K MRK tokens!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/through-your-vr-glasses-a-startup-sets-up-a-virtual-apartments-contest
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes more than 7 millions dollars in this hard period is really a good amount I think. We can say that mark.space token sale is a sucess. Now I want to see what the team can do with this money.

raising so much money during those bloody weeks is astonishing and shows how good this project is supported Smiley!
This 7 million will be at least 10 million when ethereum rebounds from current correction

Yep, and there is also still a bit time left for other investors. But anyways, the current raised money is a success and as you said, it will probably go up even more after the market recovers.

7 mil is a nice sum. ether will double in the next 2 months so no worries

how can you say that?

Because ether is recovering pretty well against USD after the dip this month and it didn't fall too much like others either. But most importantly because ether is eating into bitcoin marketcap with each slump on btc end.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
At markspace YouTube channel I found fresh demo, it's amazing - this broad-spectrum project!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCdJAG7PTQ

Wow! That is some good quality demo Smiley Jaguar and Land Rover shows are shown, i wonder if they already have a deal with both of them.

I really like the video. If anything else fails, VR will be a standard for people renovating their homes or building a new house.
i just watched the video on youtube and is the video of the browser demo, in the future the vr/3d technology will be very useful in various sectors such as shopping, home furnishings and even in the medical sector i hope markspace will contribute to the development of all these sectors, i did not know about the contest i will certainly participate
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

The contest already  started 5 days ago! I completely missed that. And it ends at the end of this month. How are we supposed to make a VR apartment in just 2 weeks? Oh wait, we just use the supplied objects instead of making our own?

Too bad I have literally zero time for this, seems fun. I'll be curious to see what people are gonna put out, crypto people have lot of fantasy Grin
This whole thing could work for games like The Sims perfectly. Imagine building your own 3D House with people living in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

The contest already  started 5 days ago! I completely missed that. And it ends at the end of this month. How are we supposed to make a VR apartment in just 2 weeks? Oh wait, we just use the supplied objects instead of making our own?

Too bad I have literally zero time for this, seems fun. I'll be curious to see what people are gonna put out, crypto people have lot of fantasy Grin

Haha, i'm not sure if i should make a VR version of my apartment , too much of a mess  Cheesy But good incentive to activate the Community. Hope they will also do contests like this after the ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Pages:
Jump to: