Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 87. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Ico is near ending and they already had some great amount.

I wonder will it get last minute hype and reach 10m?

$10M is still in the range they already raised over $8M and still ICO going on with positive support and some fun contest are up. I believe very soon it will achieve this milestone and this will be good amount to keep working on this platform.

Right now it seems like the crypto market is slowly recovering. So it's not unlikely that we will see $10 million for Mark.Space.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Interview with their co-founder Denis Polulyakhov during Blockchain Economic Forum 2018

https://medium.com/@markspace/watch-our-co-founder-denis-polulyakhov-discuss-how-mark-space-dc469f091e0b
I just can't stand listening to their English. Is there any written material on this meeting?
Actually you can turn on the subtitle on the video, you can click the CC sign on the left side of the settings.

thanks for sharing this with us @magisterr, and thx @hicaribou with the subtitle cheat Smiley it helped a lot to understand them...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

$10M is still in the range they already raised over $8M and still ICO going on with positive support and some fun contest are up. I believe very soon it will achieve this milestone and this will be good amount to keep working on this platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Woah, has anyone seen the World of Warcraft cave in the MarkSpace demo? That means they've got a partnership with Blizzard, right? Huge if true.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Only hype can help, I guess... But all is possible Wink
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Interview with their co-founder Denis Polulyakhov during Blockchain Economic Forum 2018

https://medium.com/@markspace/watch-our-co-founder-denis-polulyakhov-discuss-how-mark-space-dc469f091e0b
I just can't stand listening to their English. Is there any written material on this meeting?
Actually you can turn on the subtitle on the video, you can click the CC sign on the left side of the settings.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Guys,this technology is solid. The team is passionate and it is obvious when they talk about it. I feel like they are not trying to sell me their product. Rather, they are explaining it and the product sells itself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 434

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hope that mark.space have good marketing since another platform have been performing good and even got a spot on super bowl in which some part of it got cut. raising a good amount of fund is no joke but the project need to be advertise to reach more user.

What other project you're talking about?
I think MarkSpace is currently doing a good job. I've seen quite some advertisements and the list of partners is pretty impressive.

Yeah I am like such partners as Jaguar and Land Rover.Also one more greate thing that we are already know 2 coming exchanges after Token Sale Smiley
Which are these two exchanges where mark.spake will be traded?

In general they do good marketing and are also in contact with other car companies. But ist there a general focus on car companies?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Hope that mark.space have good marketing since another platform have been performing good and even got a spot on super bowl in which some part of it got cut. raising a good amount of fund is no joke but the project need to be advertise to reach more user.

You have a valid point. A good PR campaign must be established for this project and incoming investments will follow next. Imho.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

I think MarkSpace is currently doing a good job. I've seen quite some advertisements and the list of partners is pretty impressive.

He's talking about VibeHUB, but even if they're both VR platforms are different, two different puropeses. Decentraland is a mark.space's competitor
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hmmm. already over 6700+ eth raised and 7 days left until the ico ends. this took quiet a good turnaround Smiley

btw. the ann thread should be updated, since there is also a southkorean translation available!
wh not so big as I expected for such hype ICO...But will look
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

Yeah I am like such partners as Jaguar and Land Rover.Also one more greate thing that we are already know 2 coming exchanges after Token Sale Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What the main idea of the project? in a nutshell, plz

If I were you, I would take a look at the demo and experience it for yourself. It is a VR platform

https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034

I see blank screen with 4 black dots in the corners. That's all..
The problem solved?
hmm...I see the same. What do I need to click on?

Your Internet is either too slow or you have some blockers preventing the site from loading. The site works for me.

works fine for me as well. looking good so far
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 476

If I were you, I would take a look at the demo and experience it for yourself. It is a VR platform

https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034

The problem solved?

Your Internet is either too slow or you have some blockers preventing the site from loading. The site works for me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Looked at my Facebook page today and stumbled upon a Mark.Space add. Nice to see that they maybe get attention there

I saw the advertisement Mark.Space in the coinomi wallet on the phone. So the developers are well approached to an advertising company. Perhaps quite successful sales results are just the result of good project advertising.

Im actually starting to see in several website at the moment, they are really pushing it  Smiley
Activity: 490

The problem solved?
Pages:
Jump to: