Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 10. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What's the point in crypto in emerging markets?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
What are the real needs of people with no internet? Crypto, Of course!! LOL

Hi Dmitr.g, the people with no internet and unbanked can experience ONEm Ecosystem that provides a lot of services not only mCoin, so they can benefit of Internet Like Services without having a smartphone and also use mCoin as a payment system for goods and services.

In other words they can use services like SMS or how can they use mCoin if they don't have any internet. They will need at least some device to run the application.
Activity: 142
You know what? I am looking in this board quite often and I dont click most of the projects but after reading the title of this project it immediately caught my attention and I really like the way you are thinking. To be honest the banner in the first page doesn't look good and honestly that's also something I consider before reading the whitepaper of a project. But again the idea is worth reading. Somehow I am not sure if the team is strong enoug especially from a technical point of view.

I've finished the WP, and it is good enough to succeed. The team can do it!
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
If it's the first offline wallet, it can succeed!

The fact that it's the first, is rather scary. There are no competitors for a reason.

Nope. Being the first one is an advantage. it means you can do what others haven't managed to.
Activity: 47
I'd like to see it working. Can't believe it yet.
Activity: 41
Any exchanges trade it now?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Have you studied the local business? Does it need crypto?

They def need a way to speed up the deals and have a secure payment method. Crypto is good for that.
Activity: 195
Activity: 190
Behind the obvious desire to get in touch with crypto, are a lot of other more basic issues. Like building a credit for banking
Since mCoin is planning the lending service as well, it has a potential
Activity: 119
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Any cashless payment can make a difference for the economic growth, using crypto is a nice way too.

But I can't see this one becoming as widespread as credit/debit cards usage.

wait a few years, and the crypto payment will be everywhere!
copper member
Activity: 60
mcoin miners are already mining?
Not yet, we will let you know when the mining starts.
copper member
What are the real needs of people with no internet? Crypto, Of course!! LOL

Hi Dmitr.g, the people with no internet and unbanked can experience ONEm Ecosystem that provides a lot of services not only mCoin, so they can benefit of Internet Like Services without having a smartphone and also use mCoin as a payment system for goods and services.
copper member
and what if I have internet, can I use mCoin wallet to transact coins for those who don't have internet?

Sure, you can send from your online wallet to the user´s offline wallet, all combinations you may think can be possible.
copper member
When the wallet will be ready?

Hi DropNik, the Android are iOS wallet are already available in the App Stores, and the mCoin Virtual Wallet is ready and soon will be announce how to get it.
copper member
The propper product will be only in 2020?
Hi Oleg, no, the product is already developed, of course that there will be future developments.
copper member
The opportunities are pretty endless, looking forward to try your offline wallet!
We will announce soon how to get your mCoin Virtual Wallet. Stay tuned!
Activity: 47
Devs, the project is very interesting! What countries you will go to first?
Activity: 201
If ICO is closed and no exchanges added, where the coin is now??
Activity: 141
Should purchase some. Where is it trading?
Pages:
Jump to: