Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 8. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
I already invested in a lot of ICO projects but most of them failed. This could be a good project but how about the fees for every transaction, as we know to send SMS overseas cost a lot. I don't it's a good idea not to rely on the internet in using your digital currency.
Activity: 54
The virtual wallet is a gem!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
The community management says a lot about the project… can't se it being the #1 priority here ((
Looks like they forgot about the forum at all
Activity: 122
The hybrid smartphone wallet requieres connection to internet?
Activity: 57
Activity: 32
Usually the emerging market economy consits of questionable "shady" businesses, they will appreciate a crypto payment method.

Here crypto started with cannabis projects and adult services as well. Nothing bad about it, actually.

there are many legit companies there as well
Activity: 43
The micro lending is always in demand, the investors will benefit if you make such option.
Activity: 115
Transaction records will enable users to get a loan somehow?
Activity: 114
The internet-like services are really interesting!!
Haven't seen similar features yet
Activity: 112
How the loyalty scheme works?
Activity: 43
Hey. Actually, "developing countries" and "emerging market" aren't like people from the woods who know nothing about technology. Maybe they aren't used to it on a daily basis, but they may be ready to try!

Totally. But they aren't familiar with the tech yet.
Activity: 146
The WP is very professional! I thought that the project is more like a joke, but now I see that it can be real. They have an entire ONEm ecosystem.
Activity: 97
What's the remittance utility about?
Activity: 56
Are you open to partner with othe devs to build-in more apps?
That would be beneficial.
Activity: 46
This is top of the chain in Crypto currency projects for me, just knowing that there will also be a possibility where people without internet access that have come to understand crypto too can participate in this space with projects like this made possible by ONEm ecosystem. Really fascinated and will love to see how far this go in the future.  

Well, lets wait and see
Activity: 60
C'mon, Most of us are getting paid in crypto every day. And there's no problem. For the emerging market the adjustment won't take long time.
Activity: 53
The use for commerse is so appealing. But it wil take time before it can be widely used. Even in Europe it's hard to find the goods you need that are sold for crypto.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
The blockchain is used to decentralize smth and make it secure. How does it help the emerging markets?
Activity: 122
Will you start the mCoin promotion with the small biz or with the bigger companies?

Medium to Big companies are perfect to start with, imho

The businesses n the clients all need the wallets for transactions
Pages:
Jump to: