Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 47. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ICO Analysis: MetaHash
Published on July 25, 2018
By Daniel Won

Team
The team behind MetaHash is the same one behind AdSniper, an advertising company that according to MetaHash, built advertising networks capable of receiving and sending more than 100,000 requests per second, among other accomplishments.
However, we weren’t able to independently verify these claims, and information on AdSniper is sparse (though this may be due to the fact that the company is Russian and we don’t have reliable English-based information about the company).
Advisors
MetaHash counts the following individuals amongst its advisors:
Brock Pierce – Pierce is a known name in the blockchain industry as the co-founder of Blockchain Capital (BCC), which is the company behind EOS (marketed via a different entity called Block.one), former Director of the Bitcoin Foundation, and one of the wealthiest individuals in cryptocurrency, with a net worth estimated between $700 million to $1 billion. However, Pierce’s Linkedin profile has no mention of MetaHash, which makes his involvement questionable.
Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of MetaHash.
Risks
    They claim that their mainnet can handle more than 60,000 transactions per second, but this claim doesn’t seem to be verifiable other than via their press material (-1)
    Can’t find reliable background information on team or advisor involvement, e.g. Brock Pierce’s alleged involvement as an advisor for the project (-1)
Growth Potential
    They seem to have a very strong marketing and PR effort, with many users in their Telegram, a decent amount of Twitter followers, a decently long Bitcointalk thread, articles in many cryptocurrency publications, and high ratings from some ICO reviewers (+4)
Disposition
Although MetaHash scores decently in the hype department, lack of verifiable information about transaction throughput, team, and advisors make this one a pass. MetaHash receives a 2/10
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-metahash/
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
So why have a reserve for round B?
Activity: 58
The Metahash project has an innovative idea on blockchain. There is a high probability that the project will become a market leader. Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all!
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
And what is the time for checking one electronic signature under the transaction?

depends on hardware

here is a log example

sign verify sign/s verify/s
256 bit ecdsa (nistp256) 0.0000s 0.0000s 564682.7 259453.2

is the transaction signed and verified? And how many parallel threads?

right, 48 parallel threads.
and 56 for 636108.3 290645.7
Activity: 68
And what is the time for checking one electronic signature under the transaction?

depends on hardware

here is a log example

is the transaction signed and verified? And how many parallel threads?
Join the ride!

depends on hardware

here is a log example

Activity: 68
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
What is the current tx/s? Some pretty lofty goals set ahead, will be interesting to see if they can actually implement that amount of speed
Join the ride!
How can I use #MetaHashCoins?

#MetaHashCoins can be used for the following purposes:

Investment opportunity
     Fast and secure transactions
     Method of data storage
     Method of payment for applications running in the #MetaApps
     Payment for #MetaGate ads
     Payment for public addresses
Activity: 179
How can I use #MetaHashCoins?
Join the ride!
How much is the token at the next round?

We don't have certain information now. But the price will be minimum twice higher
ICO Round B is practically a reserve for future network needs.
Activity: 75
How much is the token at the next round?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
So don't worry. We could boost marketing any time we needed, but we really don't.
Anyway, you are in a better position the fewer people buy, not more.
Because after forging start you'll start getting bonus coins, and your average price will get lower, than ICO price.
We are limiting marketing now and holding back big buyers on purpose.

i will wait for the yellow paper

Right.We want to get more people in that are impressed by the tech, not just the ones that want a quick flip.
Interesting thoughts. Usually projects think quite differently) But I agree with you. We should not think about money and speculation, but about a quality ready-made platform. Then success will come. Cool
Activity: 140
It's not entirely clear the distribution of servers. How many servers forge one block?
Activity: 43
When will the wallet be available for the phone?
Join the ride!
I just visited this project and want to know if the token sale of this project has ended or is still running? https://metahash.org/

4.20% are available at this moment

Activity: 43
How many coins are the total sold in round A? Remind please
Activity: 297
I just visited this project and want to know if the token sale of this project has ended or is still running? https://metahash.org/
Join the ride!
If we send in our ETH now are we guarenteed the tokens when the hour slot reopens?

It can takes more than 4 hours, it connected with size of queue
Is amount of tokens per ETH fixed or is that based on the USD price of ETH?

Yes, it's connected with ETH/USD price.
But price of MHC on ICO Round A fixed on 0,0391$
You can calculate amount of MHC by ETH on current price on the site and in ICO account
My PC says the application is unsafe when i try to install MetaGate. Is it ok?

You got this expected warning, because Windows security subsystem is trying to prevent user from running non-signed application. We didn’t implement signing yet, but currently you can use published SHA checksum from our website to ensure package integrity and identity.
Join the ride!
It is a kind of POW of masternodes coin. I got no clear explanation in the ann page. Is mining pool exist or masternode can be done. coins with new features of light transaction, lewr fee and fast transaction will win the competition.

at this moment you can have a look at the general details in our WP, page 31. however all the technical aspects gonna be shown in Yellow Paper in August
Pages:
Jump to: