Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 42. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Hi dev's.
I'm interested in MetaApps. It will be something out of the ordinary, i think. But I'm not a developer. Will just wait until anybody makes something
and I have a question, maybe it look like that I'm a newbie  Smiley but, it's not!
What is it #MetaHash forging process? Is it alternative mining?

Hello and welcome, RoseMaryGT.

Forging is a process of block generation and validation which supports the operation of entire
#MetaHash network. Every node participates in the forging process. It is a high-performance
alternative to mining (used in PoW networks).

And how to receive rewards for this process? What about distribution?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Hi dev's.
I'm interested in MetaApps. It will be something out of the ordinary, i think. But I'm not a developer. Will just wait until anybody makes something
and I have a question, maybe it look like that I'm a newbie  Smiley but, it's not!

Hello and welcome, RoseMaryGT.

Forging is a process of block generation and validation which supports the operation of entire
#MetaHash network. Every node participates in the forging process. It is a high-performance
alternative to mining (used in PoW networks).
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi dev's.
Activity: 86
What is it "Active wallets"? if I delegate my tokens, do I need to leave some funds to participate in 10% of active wallets distributions?

Active wallet - did the transaction in the last 6 hours.  And yes, you will have to leave at least 100 MHC in your wallet
Ok, thank you for answer!
Join the ride!
What is it "Active wallets"? if I delegate my tokens, do I need to leave some funds to participate in 10% of active wallets distributions?

Active wallet - did the transaction in the last 6 hours.  And yes, you will have to leave at least 100 MHC in your wallet
Join the ride!
Do you have sharding in Metahash?

Sharding is planned to be implemented to optimize the bandwidth capacity of each participant's network.
Do you have sharding in Metahash?
Join the ride!
and are you using as a has function the same with etherium?

We are using SHA-256 it's used as a main hash function.
These algorithms are considered attack-resistant and have repeatedly proven their applicability in the sphere of digital security.

As in any blockchain, you use a block structure. At bitcoin everything looks simple enough. What about you?

To achieve the optimal volume of data storage, archiving and blockchain multi-level high-speed validation, #MetaHash uses 3 types of blocks:
Genesis block, State block, Micro block

Thanks for the answer, but could you tell us more about them?

- Genesis block is a primary block, containing information on the initial release of coins and their distribution.
- State block is a snapshot of a blockchain state. A State block is generated once per billion of transactions (250 GB) and requires a vote by all verification nodes. State blocks make it possible
for verification nodes not to store older blocks, freeing space for new data, leaving old data in the data storage archive.
- Micro block is generated every second based on Genesis or State blocks. Micro blocks are validated by a number of nodes that are available to run validation during the cycle, and checked by all validators upon their generation.
Activity: 140

These algorithms are considered attack-resistant and have repeatedly proven their applicability in the sphere of digital security.

As in any blockchain, you use a block structure. At bitcoin everything looks simple enough. What about you?

To achieve the optimal volume of data storage, archiving and blockchain multi-level high-speed validation, #MetaHash uses 3 types of blocks:

Thanks for the answer, but could you tell us more about them?
Join the ride!

Activity: 75
Technology evolves and you have to support the renewal of yours blockchain. I lead to the fact that hard forks are inevitable. How will you overcome?

Join the ride!

Activity: 179
Join the ride!
What kind of security are you using for signatures in the network?

For network security, the digital signature algorithms of ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) family are used.
Join the ride!
Is tracechain open source?

It will be made open source and decentralized step by step.
Now the MetaGate is on git. August torrent and proxy roles with the start of forging.
Preparing code to be open-sourced takes a lot of work and security tests must be finished. So we’ll take a careful approach and decentralize one node role after another and then launch a duplicate network with auto role assignment.
What kind of security are you using for signatures in the network?
Join the ride!
Activity: 21
where is quiz site and how much prize you have on that if that so please tell me about that?
Pages:
Jump to: