Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 49. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
why the address of the Mhc is similar to ETH?

it looks like a set of symbols since this is a set of hexadecimal system
but the algorithm for generating addresses is different - this can be seen from the code and from the generation instruction

why was this option chosen?

The hexadecimal system works with a byte representation and is conveniently converted into long numbers
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

but the algorithm for generating addresses is different - this can be seen from the code and from the generation instruction

why was this option chosen?
Join the ride!

Activity: 75
Join the ride!
Hi! You are not along in this struggle)) That's why we have made a group for making a node together. Feel free to join and ask any questions!

since you are mentioning it, should I assume it will be recognized and supported by metahash and investors involved in it will be backed and protected by metahash?

This is not our official group. Community members decided to organize such groups on their own. But sure, we do support that.
Votes for a Node are delegated. There is no need to transfer funds anywhere.
50% of forging pool and commissions goes to coin owner automatically
Activity: 68
Hi! You are not along in this struggle)) That's why we have made a group for making a node together. Feel free to join and ask any questions!

since you are mentioning it, should I assume it will be recognized and supported by metahash and investors involved in it will be backed and protected by metahash?
Join the ride!
SO in any case I need to create meta wallet. ICO profile only gives an address for depositing.  Am I right?

Yes, you need to pass KYC and then you can add a withdraw address
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Join the ride!
That is why i got in because of the tech structure, it's the point of interest

So our marketing strategy is a bit slow but attracts the right people. we need to get positive feedback from tech-guys respected in the community first before ramping up marketing
Activity: 140
That is why i got in because of the tech structure, it's the point of interest
Join the ride!
ico sales indicator which is stuck for days at 14.78%? is it ok?

Most ICOs use motivation to sell quicker, we don't. There are no bonuses, exept that people that buy now already have their coins ready for start of forging.
The second thing is it is not possible now to buy for a large sum.
If somebody wants to buy for a large sum he has to to reach out to business development.

Maybe it is a combined factors makes such a complexity  then

In our case motivation is the start of forging and we didn't declare the exact date as for now, but we've got a solid plan

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little
However, let's imagine that the sales stop at 15%
that would actually be very beneficial to everybody in this 15%
because when forging starts you start getting bonus coins split between this 15% and not 100%

Fair point but sales show interest, isn't it?

We don't want to waste money on marketing to drive sales. To obtain MetaGate users or developers or forgers yes. So we do have a lot of sales now, but they are small.Like lots of 100 #MHC And that's exactly what we need now

Ok thanks, I see. I just wondering because it's really important to me as an investor

So don't worry. We could boost marketing any time we needed, but we really don't.
Anyway, you are in a better position the fewer people buy, not more.
Because after forging start you'll start getting bonus coins, and your average price will get lower, than ICO price.
We are limiting marketing now and holding back big buyers on purpose.

i will wait for the yellow paper

Right.We want to get more people in that are impressed by the tech, not just the ones that want a quick flip.
Activity: 93

Most ICOs use motivation to sell quicker, we don't. There are no bonuses, exept that people that buy now already have their coins ready for start of forging.
If somebody wants to buy for a large sum he has to to reach out to business development.

In our case motivation is the start of forging and we didn't declare the exact date as for now, but we've got a solid plan

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little
because when forging starts you start getting bonus coins split between this 15% and not 100%

We don't want to waste money on marketing to drive sales. To obtain MetaGate users or developers or forgers yes. So we do have a lot of sales now, but they are small.Like lots of 100 #MHC And that's exactly what we need now

Ok thanks, I see. I just wondering because it's really important to me as an investor

So don't worry. We could boost marketing any time we needed, but we really don't.
Because after forging start you'll start getting bonus coins, and your average price will get lower, than ICO price.

i will wait for the yellow paper
Join the ride!

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

Activity: 98

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

Join the ride!

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

Activity: 392
I have studied the project and I think it is quite interesting.The project creates a single solution that will unite the Blockchain of the future into a single decentralized network capable of literally fixing every transaction.The new blockchain is of course very good.It is obvious that the MetaHash team took seriously the development of the project and clearly worked out the development plan.I personally have no doubt that this could be a divorce.
With this platform, you can not only exchange digital assets, but also use this platform to create and manage decentralized applications and services in real time. It's very cool

Maybe it is a combined factors makes such a complexity  then

But nothing is sold, isnt it?

not nothing, little

Join the ride!

not nothing, little
brand new
Activity: 0
when token distribute?

After purchase you waiting for your turn, you get MHC in the ICO account. If KYC done, you can withdraw coins immediately. We strongly recommend to switch GA and OTR first
Ty. Which country can't people attend ico?

Pages:
Jump to: