Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 45. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Do you plan to develop a web version of your client?

It's not planned, like the plug-in to the browser, however, the community can make it themselves. We consider a web client not secure enough
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Do you plan to develop a web version of your client?
Join the ride!
I've received this message to my mail, what should I do?

"Welcome to MetaHash. Please click the link below to create a password and sign-in.
https://support.metahash.org/verification/email/"

Have a look at the security checks and if they all green - just ignore this message.
Anyway thank you for sharing, we'll figure it out.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I've received this message to my mail, what should I do?

"Welcome to MetaHash. Please click the link below to create a password and sign-in.
https://support.metahash.org/verification/email/"
Join the ride!
Guys can we send eth from our coinbase accounts?

Yes, you can transfer from any exchange
we have no restrictions in this regard

Is metahash already on exchange sites? I don't know why I can't join your telegram channel, maybe there's problem? Or just give me other metahash channel so I can ask some questions.

listing is planned for 4Q. welcome in our channel https://t.me/metahash_ENG
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Is tracechain open source?
Join the ride!
It's not entirely clear the distribution of servers. How many servers forge one block?

The entire network collects the block, but it is the masters and slaves that are directly involved in this.
About voting, when they occur and whoever enters them can be read in YP, which is already around the corner
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

Is metahash already on exchange sites? I don't know why I can't join your telegram channel, maybe there's problem? Or just give me other metahash channel so I can ask some questions.
Join the ride!
When will the wallet be available for the phone?

The wallet for iOS and Android was planned in the 4th quarter.
Join the ride!
How does the purpose of the coin correlate with the applications?

Main purpose is paying for dApp hosting and needed tx and data transfer. Basically we make the MetaGate popular and give dApps a fast platform, and they enrich metagate with lots of great uses
Activity: 73
How does the purpose of the coin correlate with the applications?
Join the ride!
I am programmer don't haven't tried dApp programming yet and how to make dApp for metahash?

If you write web apps, you would easily make a dApp for metahash.
You make a standard web app and pack it as an image. It gets distributed in cloud.
There would be an API to send and get data to store in the network. MetaHash will handle distribution.
Data can be stored in side networks leaving only hashes in main network, so it won’t get too expensive.
If you’ll need token creation we’ll have smart contracts examples in different languages and decentrilized oracles to react to transactions in different blockchains.
Using all this lets you create apps of any complexity serving millions of users in real time.
More apps in network - more servers people add.
Join the ride!
How many coins are the total sold in round A? Remind please

10% of the total or 920,000,000 #MHC
Activity: 75
I am programmer don't haven't tried dApp programming yet and how to make dApp for metahash?
Join the ride!

Activity: 73
Join the ride!
i have one doubt: what is the utility of having more than 1 wallet?

The #MetaGate Wallet can hold other cryptos as well! It’s a Multi Currency Wallet. Also, once you acquire 1 #MHC you will be able to Forge #MHC in the #MetaHash network
On this platform you will be able to tokenise your other digital assets and utilise them in the #MetaHash Network. For example if you have BTC = you can tokenise it to #MetaBTC. This way you will be able to pay for the services provided in the #MetaHash Network
Activity: 59
i have one doubt: what is the utility of having more than 1 wallet?
Join the ride!
What will happen if I not wish to withdraw my MHC? Is it possible to withdraw MHC now?

You should withdraw your coins  to Metagate before the end of ICO.
If you do not withdraw, you will get back your ETH
And now you may withdraw coins from your personal account to Metawallet. #MetaGate Multi Currency Wallet download link attached here -> https://metagate.metahash.org/
Activity: 56
very interesting !
Pages:
Jump to: