Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 22. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello,

is there a team? Can you provide information?

About your Producers, i didnt find anything about them endorsing MINDOL.

And what about this website http://mindol.net? it is incomplete or it doesn't belong to you?

Thank you  Smiley

looks like that this is two different projects
I do not even know, but the logo and information are the same, there are links to each other. But its better to hear the answer from the team devs
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I believe this idea is very good and nice!
Really good vision, extraordinary plan, sentient project!
Activity: 448
Hello,

And what about this website http://mindol.net? it is incomplete or it doesn't belong to you?

Thank you  Smiley

many projects use similar names and site names, too, is no exception so you have to be attentive
where will this news be published, in your first message or in the continuation of the topic?
As though did not make but the best variant will write both there and here in a stream too smile
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Hello,

Thank you  Smiley

where will this news be published, in your first message or in the continuation of the topic?
in your upcoming news will be information about the actions of your marketers?
Activity: 27
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Engaging website, reasoned plan!  Good luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Hello everyone! New information arrives very soon, stay in touch!
okay, we all waitnig here fos some announcements
Activity: 280
unfortunately your announcement looks uninformative. I did not see the purpose of your project, team, road map. Tell me, will your site be translated into other languages?
yes, they wrote what will be published in the very near time
Activity: 154
unfortunately your announcement looks uninformative. I did not see the purpose of your project, team, road map. Tell me, will your site be translated into other languages?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
do you have any partnership with some exchanges already?
they didnt announce any dates of ICO and etc, but you wanna see exchanges already?
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
when the translation is ready, there seems to have been enough time for this
site mindol.net is very similar to the already translated site, only why there is no information about this I can not say

Yes, it is very similar (the same), the difference is that they didnt update some images, texts: some example bellow.

But what call my attention are the Producers - There are NOT endorsements found by any of them.
We all heard and read many stories of ICOs using name of Hollywood people, which end up being fake or a scam.

We just want to make sure those producers are endorsing your ICO, please let us know ASP because it doesnt look good
when questions like this are raised and the company/ICO doesnt answer them.

Here some examples
---------------------------
INFLUENCER VOTE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

ILLUSTRATOR CONTEST
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

MAKING ANIMATION BY FUNS

----------------------------

Do you already have agreements with anime studios?
Activity: 280
site mindol.net is very similar to the already translated site, only why there is no information about this I can not say
About the site I think it's just a different domain, all the same they have the same information
do you have any partnership with some exchanges already?
Oh so this is also your website  http://mindol.net?
and what about the Producers, no endorsement... Can you get a validation that they are endorsing Mindol?
Do you think that this site does not belong to mindl or yiu just waiting for an official response?
Activity: 12
Hello all. I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been estimated!
Pages:
Jump to: