Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 25. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

i think we would find some news in second post of this thread soon because it was reserved for announcements
dont forget that topic starter can edit posts
All the same, there is no difference what post will be edited, it can still be seen
Activity: 448
Hi everyone! We are still collecting the information, the project is in the phase of translating and preparing materials for you, stay tuned!
it's good, but when you publish information all the information about which is asked here or do we need to wait for the transfer?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

i think we would find some news in second post of this thread soon because it was reserved for announcements
dont forget that topic starter can edit posts
Hi everyone! We are still collecting the information, the project is in the phase of translating and preparing materials for you, stay tuned!
other than the translation will there be any other interesting information?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi guys!
Hope you detect pretty resources to develop your plan! Cerebral job, flawless approach,  promising approach!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
will you immediately publish all the new information? because at the moment in 1 message there is nothing new
if there is no update now, they will publish all at once, the English version of the site with answers to community questions
I think that you correctly said when there will be a translation of the site into English, we should see more news related to the project
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
will you immediately publish all the new information? because at the moment in 1 message there is nothing new
Activity: 280
if there is no update now, they will publish all at once, the English version of the site with answers to community questions
on which blockchain will work this project?
although it is still not officially announced but most likely it will be the standard ERC20
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
what will be the usefulness of your token?
you mean main functions of token? I think that they will announce it very soon in same time with translate version of main site
sorry but could not you tell or give a link to what your plans are for improving and promoting your project, thanks
on which blockchain will work this project?
on which operating system will your platform come out?
you think that they will make an mobile app in future?
Well, yes, I do not see any problems in order to release the application for  phone and even on tablets
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

it seems that this is necessary, it will be convenient and there is an opportunity to access almost everywhere to the platform
just wait till they will release their roadmap, thats all
it seems that this is necessary, it will be convenient and there is an opportunity to access almost everywhere to the platform
Merit: 111
vite
what will be the usefulness of your token?
Pages:
Jump to: