Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 24. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The plan is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Yes, it was cool to expand the Japanese culture a little, for me it is very attractive
in my opinion it is now quite broad, many where you can see pictures, games and movies, although not as level as now Marvel but still ...
Activity: 322
The plan is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Yes, it was cool to expand the Japanese culture a little, for me it is very attractive
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
it seems, has already been two weeks, where something already announced?
they are still not updating anything. Still waiting for new site and more information about project
hmm they must have to be faster with this because people want to know details
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
This looks like an interesting project. I'm going to be looking further into this.
dont forget to subscribe on their social medias
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
what is the jurisdiction of project?
but do you have a marketing campaign to attract large investors, or will it be the same for all of you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

sorry of course for such a question, but when can we expect an update?
i hope that this will be very soon
they are still not updating anything. Still waiting for new site and more information about project
Our team and the Founders are working hard on the project, it is so exciting to prepare the next announcement for you. Dear Community, thank you for your patience!
sorry of course for such a question, but when can we expect an update?
I hope this project will be prosperous. Certain logo, spotless website, a rather interesting plan!
Since I like Japanese animation, Im really looking forward to it, and I hope with the help of this platorma I will be able to see new talents
Activity: 40
Our team and the Founders are working hard on the project, it is so exciting to prepare the next announcement for you. Dear Community, thank you for your patience!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
yes, but as we see they decided to publish all the news with the documents simultaneously
perhaps there really is no time or they have not calculated the time and will not be able to carry out their cases on time
Activity: 9
This looks like an interesting project. I'm going to be looking further into this.
Such business are getting smash. Wondrous approach, pretty good job, consistent design!
you can find out why you think that this is falling apart?

i think we would find some news in second post of this thread soon because it was reserved for announcements
dont forget that topic starter can edit posts
All the same, there is no difference what post will be edited, it can still be seen
Well, it would have been better to sometimes announce that there were new news
yes, but as we see they decided to publish all the news with the documents simultaneously
I think that we should expect this in the very near future
Activity: 518
the moon
Hi everyone! We are still collecting the information, the project is in the phase of translating and preparing materials for you, stay tuned!
great! waiting more information from you

i think we would find some news in second post of this thread soon because it was reserved for announcements
dont forget that topic starter can edit posts
All the same, there is no difference what post will be edited, it can still be seen
Well, it would have been better to sometimes announce that there were new news
Pages:
Jump to: