Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 26. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
how will you attract large investors to your project?
they can invite some advisors from big investments funds
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
developers can offer good bonus for big funds
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
What other languages will you translate? or will it be done as needed?
Merit: 111
vite
do you have any partnership with anime or other studios?
will there be a ban on your project in any countries?
Well, of course according to the regulation in each country, there might be some countries which are not friendly to cryptocurrency. In such countries, we do not conduct ICO or our business. We are paying attention to avoid any legal risk.
this is the right decision because in case of legal problems the project can take valuable time or even ruin it
I realized that we need to see for ourselves whether there is something connected with the ban
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Despite the fact that the Japanese have a lot of fakes, they still make quality products. And about projects ico, I have no doubt about them, I think the project will assemble its audience I will follow you
which successful projects from japanese developers you can name?

Well, of course according to the regulation in each country, there might be some countries which are not friendly to cryptocurrency. In such countries, we do not conduct ICO or our business. We are paying attention to avoid any legal risk.
citizens of which countries will be not able to participate in your ICO?
Most likely these are residents of China and the USA
Activity: 280
this is the right decision because in case of legal problems the project can take valuable time or even ruin it
Activity: 504
Despite the fact that the Japanese have a lot of fakes, they still make quality products. And about projects ico, I have no doubt about them, I think the project will assemble its audience I will follow you
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

citizens of which countries will be not able to participate in your ICO?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi dev's!
You require to add token details to allow participants to get in the plan.
Sorry to keep you wait for the information! Token details will come soon with many other updates. Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
will tokens have some lock out period after sale?
many projects have this, I think the same will be the same
Merit: 111
vite
there is no big reason to create team with only japanese devs if project from Japan
21 century and globalization
sure, but someone think that japanese developers know better their culture
Activity: 518
the moon
there is no big reason to create team with only japanese devs if project from Japan
21 century and globalization
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
a japanese project with not so many japanese people involved. the concept is original so it might have a shot for moon.
i think that they will announc japanese developers a bit later
a japanese project with not so many japanese people involved. the concept is original so it might have a shot for moon.
Only for this purpose it is necessary to hurry, because this niche can take another similar project
I think in the near future this will not happen, so you can hurry up but not so fast Wink
Activity: 322
Only for this purpose it is necessary to hurry, because this niche can take another similar project
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: